• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Protective stickers.

Guys,

Do you remove the protective sticker when you wear your new
    Rolex? Why?

Thanks for sharing.

Yes, all stickers off!!! Wear a watch NAKED!!!

Comment

Removed all ! I dun wear raincoat to shower !
      Wear it "raw" ! 18k solid white steel !

Comment

white steel i can understand (direct translation). not quite sure what the 18k is
        [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
        [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
        Blue 6694
        Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
        [U]"My collection"[/U]:
        [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

Yes, take 'em all off.

Comment

the AD in Austria insisted all sticker has to be taken off before leaving the shop! my friend LL let him strip off my DSSD!! I hope at least the case back should remain...but...

Comment

Originally posted by nim
              That's brutal...
              my friend curse and swear...why owner do not have the right to decide! anyway it was the best price after he check few shop there....ang mo no brainer la...

Comment

I would prefer to keep the sticker there till it wear off itself. lately while sharing my preference to Local AD hourglass, he bring out a watch sticker import from japan and help me to wrap round the bracelet area. The tape are very thin and transparent, cannot see from naked eye unless zoom in. He told me its for watch

Comment

My Swiss AD removed all the stickers, but not my local AD.

Comment

Originally posted by nim
                    naked is better
                    I said that to my GF last night......
                    ROLEX.

Comment

It's natural human behaviour I guess...I am guilty of it myself. I normally leave the stickers on for maybe a month...after that everything comes off. When it is brand new, tendency to handle it with tender loving care is very strong....after a while who cares. I guess its the same for most brand new purchases, eg. handphone..etc.

Originally posted by santafe
                      I really don't understand why some people love to have the stickers stick all over a nice watch.

If the watch is for collection, then in the 1st place you should not be wearing it.

If you buy the watch for wearing, I believe you won't sell it away until to an extend when you want to upgrade or in need of cash.

Even the watch is scratch after wearing for 5 yrs, you can always go back RSC for overhaul where they will polish and return u as per Rolex new piece.

IMO, you buy a watch to wear for good health not to over protect it, just need to be careful will do.

Comment

I really don't understand why some people love to have the stickers stick all over a nice watch.

If the watch is for collection, then in the 1st place you should not be wearing it.

If you buy the watch for wearing, I believe you won't sell it away until to an extend when you want to upgrade or in need of cash.

Even the watch is scratch after wearing for 5 yrs, you can always go back RSC for overhaul where they will polish and return u as per Rolex new piece.

IMO, you buy a watch to wear for good health not to over protect it, just need to be careful will do.
                        Yes fully agreed. Ultimately it will be naked, just a matter of time. Lol
                        First you are saying you dont understand, then you are agreeing?
                        Don't trust anyone too much, even your own shadow leave you when you are in darkness.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X