Good spring tools for Rolex

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by triton View Post
    just curious. how many of you is interested to get this tool if it cost ~220
    220 is on the steep side. Even when I bring my watches to some watch shops, professionals like them also do not use such tool.
    And, I do notice that sometimes they do leave behind scratches on the lug after removing and putting back the straps.
    So if bros who like to change the straps frequently and avoid scratching the lugs, well I would say it is still a good tool and investment.
    Rolex - SUB 116610LV /SUB 116610LN / DSSD 116660 / GMT2C 116710 / Lady DJ 178274
    Others - Tag Heuer F1 Lady Ceramic
    / Longines Quartz / Lanvin Quartz

Comment

Originally posted by 3kingdom View Post
      220 is on the steep side. Even when I bring my watches to some watch shops, professionals like them also do not use such tool.
      And, I do notice that sometimes they do leave behind scratches on the lug after removing and putting back the straps.
      So if bros who like to change the straps frequently and avoid scratching the lugs, well I would say it is still a good tool and investment.
      BERGEON are the best watch making tools you can buy.... they make things others never thought of... another good brand is A+F ( or A&F). Most Manufacture will use these tools.
      ROLEX.

Comment

Originally posted by Dfive View Post
        You need to buy the BERGEON 6825-PF for Rolex.... the standard 6825 was made for Omega and others as I know.
        the tool itself is the same. they just come with finer tips (the PF version). these tips are replaceable. if you can find a 6825/xx for a good price, just get the 1.10mil (FF?) tips that will suit most rolex watches.
        “Watches, no matter how much they cost, are better at telling time than making a person happy.” - Thomas J. Stanley

Comment

OF/JB has a sale from time to time, just check their website regularly. there are generic tools shaped similarly that will accept bergeon tips also - just buy the tips for the cheap tool and i think it's a good compromise.
          “Watches, no matter how much they cost, are better at telling time than making a person happy.” - Thomas J. Stanley

Comment

Can use Bergeon 6767-F..

Comment

Hi,

so where in Singapore can we buy this BERGEON 6825-PF for Rolex?
              Jon

Comment

6825-PF or FB-504

Bergeon 6825-PF (1.1 mm) is the best. UK is too pricy. Best to pick up in the States or Europe, if you have the opportunity. If not an option then try to buy two Bergeon FB-504. I haven't tried the cheaper options made in China. RSC and local repair shops seem to use screwdrivers and polish away scratches if you protest. I have never seen a service shop use the 6825.
                Rolex Sub 16610
                Rolex Explorer 14270
                Rolex Yacht-Master 16622
                Rolex DJ 116200
                Patek Philippe 3820R
                It's hard to be a married watch collector

Comment

There is a vendor selling this tool in carousell.

I bought one from him, and it worked.

Comment

Bergeon 6767-F spring bar tool, works for me; available from Khatena Masood & Sons Trading.

Comment

To prevent contact of the spring bars with the lugs, tape up the lugs.

Next, use sharp tip toothpick to push the spring bars out, safe because wood will not scratch gold or steel.
                      My 18K Gold Day Date "President" Collection:
                      1) WG DIA 18239
                      2) YG DIA 18238
                      3) WG 18239
                      4) YG 18238
                      5) YG 18248G Bark
                      6) WG DIA 18039
                      7) WG 18039
                      8) YG 18038
                      9) Tridor DIA 18039B
                      10) YG DIA 18078 Bark
                      11) RG 1803 (Mint V.Rare)