X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which Rolex to buy ? Where to buy ?

Hi Everyone in SG-ROC .

Im newbie here . this is a great forum so far i have search

Recently , i like to get a rolax , but there are some Questions , hopfully someone can help me .

1) If im looking for a rolax less than 6k , any recommandation ?
    2) if im looking for a rolx less than 8k , any recommandation ?
    3) what is the price range for ladies rolax ?

4)Is singapore rolax cheaper than malayisa ?
    5) which AD will you guys recommand .

Please help .

Thank you

It's Rolex bro...I helped you change the title ald. You just edit your post can ald.

1)Less than 6k,for brand new you can get a Datejust(DJ) with roman numeral markers. OR Airking,Date. Preowned can get you: Submariner w date,Submariner w/o date,Explorer,Explorer II,GMT Master II(The older model),DJ with diamond dial etc etc...lots more

2) Less than 8k,for brand new you can get a Mid size DJ with diamond dial with I am not wrong,normal size is about $800 more. Explorer II,Submariner etc..and those I stated in (1). Preowned,will get you everything I said before including the yatch master this time. There is just toooooo many to name,but can you at least tell me what you want? Sports? Diamond models?

3) Price range for Ladies Rolex is almost the same as the men's just a few hundred cheaper or so...sometimes mayb 1k less...

4) Prices are ard the same,I prefer to buy here,safer. Y

5) ADs...all are recommended! Coz diff ppl diff views...Just go to the one that gives you the best price...that's wad i can say

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post

4) Prices are ard the same,I prefer to buy here,safer. Y
      Not true... Malaysia, given SGD is strong now, is cheaper for the sports model. But having said that, its only about 7%-8% cheaper; so you can work it out as savings on GST... BTW, there is no discount and popular models will sell at list price...

It is actually quite safe to buy in Malaysia.. There is Hour Glass there.. met this friendly sales guy at this 1 Utama outlet (which incidentally moved to another shopping mall called the Garden).. If you get from Hour Glass, which is an AD of Rolex - safe what...

Now, the thing is this... If its only 7%-8% savings, the question is will it be worthwhile for you to travel there on the sole purpose of shopping for Rolex... If you combine a holiday there.. its worthwhile... or if you go on a business trip...

Comment

I myself will not go to msia to buy rolex. There a few reasons.

Safety -> What if u get robbed in msia ? Anything can happen, esp in JB or KL, when security is much diff compared to sg

Patriotic-> Y spend our dough in m'sia who are always at loggerheads with us ? Let's support our own economy n spend here in sg !

Comment

Buying from malaysia is safe....but bringing the money in and the watch out...i m worried

Comment

Buying from malaysia is safe....but bringing the money in and the watch out...i m worried
            Haha.. its quite safe lah... blend in no problem one... don't stick out like a sore thumb..

i travel there often.. what to do, for business...

Comment

Originally posted by lolex View Post
              Haha.. its quite safe lah... blend in no problem one... don't stick out like a sore thumb..

i travel there often.. what to do, for business...
              I see...hahha. Buy from here still better la...go there can save abit more,but also abit more unsafe

Comment

Hi Guys , thank you for all the advise .

1) Thank you darkangel for the correction . Darkangel , im looking at the sport instead of the diamond . i think diamond more exp right ?

where to get preown ? will it be safe ?

Because im just getting one for myself .
                But i might be getting one for my frez and one for my gf . that why is asking the price and the model in singapore .

2) LOLex is saying that in Malayisa , the AD will not give discount ? ? you mean singapore AD do give discount ?

So far which AD give the best discount so far . any recommandation ?
                Mind listing some of the AD in Singapore .

Thank you for all the help guys
                at the same time get share with you this website
                LINK REMOVED!! By Dark
                Last edited by Darkangel; 30-11-07, 09:39 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by NEXTDOORNEXTDOOR View Post

1) Thank you darkangel for the correction . Darkangel , im looking at the sport instead of the diamond . i think diamond more exp right ?

But i might be getting one for my frez and one for my gf . that why is asking the price and the model in singapore .

2) LOLex is saying that in Malayisa , the AD will not give discount ? ? you mean singapore AD do give discount ?

LINK REMOVED BY DARK
                  Bro
                  For (1), go here --> http://www.sg-roc.com/showthread.php?t=133
                  For (2), depends on what model you buy. Easier if you approach them direct and check. Personally, I patronise Hour Glass and Dickson
                  Last edited by Darkangel; 30-11-07, 09:39 AM.
                  Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today. -James Dean

Comment

Originally posted by NEXTDOORNEXTDOOR View Post

Depends totally on the models...but most of the time if you compare a SS sports model to a SS diamond model...of course the diamond is cheaper

NOTE: You are NOT allowed to place links to such websites! Do that once more and you are banned!

Comment

Depends totally on the models...but most of the time if you compare a SS sports model to a SS diamond model...of course the diamond is cheaper

NOTE: You are NOT allowed to place links to such websites! Do that once more and you are banned!
                      Bro, newbie man...
                      Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today. -James Dean

Comment

Originally posted by minusplus View Post
                        Bro, newbie man...
                        I dun mind him asking question about Rolex,but I mind him putting links to other websites...

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X