Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SG Rolex A/Dealers info..... Lobangs and Insiders tips.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SG Rolex A/Dealers info..... Lobangs and Insiders tips.

Had a visit to a few stores this weekend, a few observations:

1. Explorer 2 42mm price is finally stabilizing out, AD's are selling at list ($10,360 ) and stock is avail readily here in SG right now, lets give it another 3-8 months and one could expect the 'usual' discounts on this model ( YAY, I'm getting one very soon )
    2. One AD really press's you to buy, they said we will hold a receipt to be valid for up to 60 days to enable me to find a person to "claim back" the tax component at the airport ( I'm not a tourist so will have to 'find' someone ). ( not very legal is it? )
    3. One AD sells ONLY 2-3 Rolex's a day.... I have seen the book they write details / dates / series numbers in. So where is the "claimed high demand" for Rolex.... all a myth
    4. G series are common for a quite few diff models, Alphanumeric are used for others.
    5. Daytona's are very readily avail in SG right now.

Feel free to add dealers info below folks...... share your detective work

I'll be adding to this thread as more info comes to hand........
    ROLEX.

thks for the info!!!! i been to hourglass last week and i tried on the explorer 2 too. glad that stocks are coming in...hopefully the price will stabilise before end of this year!

Comment

Originally posted by Dfive View Post
      Had a visit to a few stores this weekend, a few observations:

1. Explorer 2 42mm price is finally stabilizing out, AD's are selling at list ($10,360 ) and stock is avail readily here in SG right now, lets give it another 3-8 months and one could expect the 'usual' discounts on this model ( YAY, I'm getting one very soon )
      2. One AD really press's you to buy, they said we will hold a receipt to be valid for up to 60 days to enable me to find a person to "claim back" the tax component at the airport ( I'm not a tourist so will have to 'find' someone ). ( not very legal is it? )
      3. One AD sells ONLY 2-3 Rolex's a day.... I have seen the book they write details / dates / series numbers in. So where is the "claimed high demand" for Rolex.... all a myth
      4. G series are common for a quite few diff models, Alphanumeric are used for others.
      5. Daytona's are very readily avail in SG right now.

Feel free to add dealers info below folks...... share your detective work

I'll be adding to this thread as more info comes to hand........

2-3 pcs of rolex a day in 1 AD !!!
      That‘s alot already.
      Rolex only produces a million pcs per year globally.

Comment

1 AD sells 2-3 rollies in 1 day
        1 AD got many branches,if got 5 branches = 5X2-3 rollies = 10-15 rollies/day
        1 AD should sell 10-15 rollies/day
        2 ADs = 2X10-15 rollies = 20-30 rollies/day/2 ADs
        so if cortina+sincere+hourglass+watchpalace+khh+thh sells 2-3 rollies in 1 day, can u imagine how many rollies r being sold in 1 day?

Comment

You ar right bro, and this AD I would class as a medium sized dealer ( based on stock visible ) but as they have a chain of stores in SG they must do ok.
          ROLEX.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
          Working...
          X