Work in USA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Work in USA

We are looking for Watchmakers/Watch Technicians who has the knowledge to repair/service Rolex, TAG, Omega, Breitling, Raymond Weil etc to work in a Jewelry company in North Carolina, USA.

We are an authorized service center for the said brands and offering an opportunity for these positions.

If this fits you or if you know of someone who has the experience, please reply with questions/comments.

Thanks.

interesting....... i have always wanted to go and learn this technical side of watch mechanisms...... just wondering where i can go and learn tho
    [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
    [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
    Blue 6694
    Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
    [U]"My collection"[/U]:
    [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

Work in USA

Sending this out again to ALL SG-ROC members,

We are looking for Watchmakers/Watch Technicians who has the knowledge to repair/service Rolex, TAG, Omega, Breitling, Raymond Weil etc to work in a Jewelry company in North Carolina, USA.

We are an authorized service center for the said brands and offering an opportunity for these positions. Seriously, change batteries in Quartz watches also can cari makan.

If this fits you or if you know of anyone in the industry who would like a change, please reply with questions/comments.

Thanks.
      CS Tan

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
      Working...
      X