Welcome Back Datejust,bye Bye Exp II!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome Back Datejust,bye Bye Exp II!

I just sold off my Exp II back to my dealer,and picked up my DJ from service. He said some spring broke,so he replaced it...total I paid $185 plus 1 yr garantee...

=(

Sold my Nokia 8800 also...now I am phoneless..hahaha.. Tmr hav to go buy 1 ald

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Mind me asking how much did you receive for the Exp II?
    Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today. -James Dean

Comment

Originally posted by minusplus View Post
      Mind me asking how much did you receive for the Exp II?
      4.5k...lost $200 in 6 months...

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post

Sold my Nokia 8800 also...now I am phoneless..hahaha.. Tmr hav to go buy 1 ald
        Hp can save. Buy COST EFFECTIVE one can liao... Can call out and receive calls can liao.

Comment

OK lah bro. Think positive man... At least you owned the watch for 6mths. I'm sure it has attracted due attention from you. That's the good thing about a ROLEX. It's almost free to wear one...

Comment

wa, $33+ monthly to rent a Explorer II. Gd deal man!
            Submariner 16610

Submariner 16610LV

SeaDweller 16600

Explorer II Black Dial

Breitling Colt Automatic

Tudor Hydronaut II

Tag Heuer F1 Chrono(Orange)

SeaMaster 2253.80.00

Comment

Hp can save. Buy COST EFFECTIVE one can liao... Can call out and receive calls can liao.
              Hahha...quoting back wad I said...lol!

But for me I hardly call and sms once in a while,well that's weird for someone my age...but hahah..nvm

So since I save on my bills,I can still afford to buy abit more expensive phones la =P

OK lah bro. Think positive man... At least you owned the watch for 6mths. I'm sure it has attracted due attention from you. That's the good thing about a ROLEX. It's almost free to wear one...
              Yeah...other brands ah...buy 5k..need cash only left 2k..

Originally posted by lsk005 View Post
              wa, $33+ monthly to rent a Explorer II. Gd deal man!
              Eh my garantee buy back at $4.5k was 2 yrs leh...so abit wasted. Otherwise it is $100 per yr rental.

But this time no choice that's why sold it....really need the cash by next week

Comment

Eh my garantee buy back at $4.5k was 2 yrs leh...so abit wasted. Otherwise it is $100 per yr rental.

But this time no choice that's why sold it....really need the cash by next week
                Was that Shin Tat? I think other pre-owned shops would offer less definitely

Comment

Was that Shin Tat? I think other pre-owned shops would offer less definitely
                  Fortune Centre #03-07,next to beauty shop...it's $200 garantee coz I am regular,I sold some stuff to him and or you can say...$200 is KIDS PRICE..

Normal people is $300...so dun take into consideration my price...for me nia

You can call up to ask for stock,sometimes you may encounter problems like one of our members...my dealer suddenly tell him he dun want to sell only buy. Juz now I go..he still ask me if want to buy somemore.hahaha

If that is the case,I can accompany you to his shop then got gd deal ald...may I know what are you looking for?

Comment

If that is the case,I can accompany you to his shop then got gd deal ald...may I know what are you looking for?
                    I looking for a ladies YM for my wife's BD lor... But must be new or very minty

Comment

I looking for a ladies YM for my wife's BD lor... But must be new or very minty
                      That time when I bought he was showing me a TT YM,Mid sized...mint condition,previous owner only wore a few times...watch is a few yrs old,but brand new condition I have to say. asking for 6.5k...that was 6 months ago...

So maybe you can take the price as a guage

Comment

That time when I bought he was showing me a TT YM,Mid sized...mint condition,previous owner only wore a few times...watch is a few yrs old,but brand new condition I have to say. asking for 6.5k...that was 6 months ago...

So maybe you can take the price as a guage
                        Understood. Thanks for the info man

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X