Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Advised

Hi Dear all Sui Fu,

I have a offer asking me to sent it oversea without seeing my watch below what he say,

I am already out of Singapore, i'm in columbus for some assignment very soon and will be back to Singapore in the next 7-10 days but i want my friend to have received the item before my arrival back to Singapore, so it will be impossible to see the item before you ship it, but never mind anyway,i have read the little description about the item and i'm satisfied with it and i can still send you the transfer from here and you can ship it immediately you
    receive the transfer. Do email me with your Bank details as follows so that i can possibly send the transfer first thing on Monday morning.

This is what He offer me 9k for my Rolex Sub LV including cost of freight so what do you think is it a good deal?? waiting for all SG-Roc repond.

Originally posted by ahdimah View Post
    Hi Dear all Sui Fu,

I have a offer asking me to sent it oversea without seeing my watch below what he say,

I am already out of Singapore, i'm in columbus for some assignment very soon and will be back to Singapore in the next 7-10 days but i want my friend to have received the item before my arrival back to Singapore, so it will be impossible to see the item before you ship it, but never mind anyway,i have read the little description about the item and i'm satisfied with it and i can still send you the transfer from here and you can ship it immediately you
    receive the transfer. Do email me with your Bank details as follows so that i can possibly send the transfer first thing on Monday morning.

This is what He offer me 9k for my Rolex Sub LV including cost of freight so what do you think is it a good deal?? waiting for all SG-Roc repond.
    hihi, you better chk properly first before commencing the deal, as in the Rolex Forum, someone kena cheated the same way. Hope it helps. the link=
    http://www.rolexforums.com/showthrea...eated%2C+upset
    Current Collection :

1) Rolex YG White Mother of Pearl Roman Dial Datejust 16018 (8 mil Serial)

2) Rolex YG Black Computer Roman Dial Datejust 16238 (L Serial)

3) Rolex TT Blue Submariner 16613LB (M Serial)

4) Rolex YG Red Vignette DayDate 18038 (8 mil Serial)

5) Rolex PT Pinkish White MOP DayDate 18206 (A Serial)

Comment

Hi Zidane your links is very helpful thank you very much i think is better meet face to face and deal the biz i dont wish to be that guy who been scam 6k!!

Best Regards,

Ronaldo

Comment

read the story too... yup for overseas clearing of cheque, may "bounce".... How about direct crediting of fund (interbank transfer), any chance this will "bounce" after crediting... anyone any comments... (maybe someone from banking sector)

Comment

Collect money then send goods..he doesnt want to comply....dun bother going ahead with the deal

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Originally posted by cedric View Post
            read the story too... yup for overseas clearing of cheque, may "bounce".... How about direct crediting of fund (interbank transfer), any chance this will "bounce" after crediting... anyone any comments... (maybe someone from banking sector)
            Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
            Collect money then send goods..he doesnt want to comply....dun bother going ahead with the deal
            Ya i wondering this issue too is it safe internet banking?? Noted Darkii thank you!

Comment

see his english already i got no confidence (not like my england damn powderful...)..i rather not transact..

cheers

james
              I can resist anything but temptation. - Oscar Wilde

Current collection
              A.Lange & Sohne Grand Langematik
              Audemars Piguet ROO
              Blancpain Fifty Fathoms (Dark Knight)
              De Bethune Titan Hawk (DB27)
              Habring2 Pilot Time Date
              Harry Winston Midnight Big Date
              Hublot Aerobang Skeleton
              IWC Portuguese Perpetual Calendar
              Panerai 270
              Patek Philippe 5711/1a
              Rolex 116610LV
              Vacheron Constantin Overseas

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post

totally agree with bro Darkangel. even if the amount is in your acc, make sure u cash it out 1st then send the watch. remember the sentence the buyer told u once the acc clear u must send your watch, tell him go to hell if he cant wait for u to hold the cash in your hands

Comment

Originally posted by kenkelvin View Post
                  totally agree with bro Darkangel. even if the amount is in your acc, make sure u cash it out 1st then send the watch. remember the sentence the buyer told u once the acc clear u must send your watch, tell him go to hell if he cant wait for u to hold the cash in your hands
                  Hi Kenkelvin thank you for your advise but i decide not to have the deal just feel not right!

Comment

Originally posted by ahdimah View Post
                    Hi Kenkelvin thank you for your advise but i decide not to have the deal just feel not right!
                    Yeap

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X