Welcome~!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello, New Member Here...

Hello everyone, I've just joined today. Nice to meet all of you and kudos for starting a forum for Singapore Rolex Lovers.

Sadly, I only have one of these lovely watches, bought about 10 years ago.

It's a SS Sub with date 16610. Not sure but since the serial start with T, is it a T series...

I love this watch, haven't used it much, but like to take out of the drawer once it a while and just look at it, he he he. Would like to own more, but no money yet lah...

I'm not very knowledgeable about Rolex so apologize before hand if don't post much. My past-time is to go watch shop and drool at Rolex and my dream is to get a Explorer I.

I bought my sub in '97 for S$3500, and now price for new is about $7k. Wah, not bad ya. If I sell second-hand I can still get back maybe 1k profit, he he he.

Anyway, brothers, how old are your Rolex watches? Not count those passed down as heirlooms or gifts, but the first one you bought with your own money?
    -----------------------------------------
    Bought In '97
    Rolex SS Submariner Date 16610 [T-series]

Comment

Welcome bro....

Yeah... the value of the rolex has increased so much... tats the reason why ppl would rather buy a rollie than say... a tag.... rolex retains or even increases its value over the years...
      A bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at the office.

Just me and my NT...

Comment

Originally posted by GameBoy2Go View Post
        Hello everyone, I've just joined today. Nice to meet all of you and kudos for starting a forum for Singapore Rolex Lovers.

Sadly, I only have one of these lovely watches, bought about 10 years ago.

It's a SS Sub with date 16610. Not sure but since the serial start with T, is it a T series...

I love this watch, haven't used it much, but like to take out of the drawer once it a while and just look at it, he he he. Would like to own more, but no money yet lah...

I'm not very knowledgeable about Rolex so apologize before hand if don't post much. My past-time is to go watch shop and drool at Rolex and my dream is to get a Explorer I.

I bought my sub in '97 for S$3500, and now price for new is about $7k. Wah, not bad ya. If I sell second-hand I can still get back maybe 1k profit, he he he.

Anyway, brothers, how old are your Rolex watches? Not count those passed down as heirlooms or gifts, but the first one you bought with your own money?
        Mine is a preowned,P series yr 2000.

But I got it last week...today is the first week anniversary.

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
          Mine is a preowned,P series yr 2000.

But I got it last week...today is the first week anniversary.
          Wah! Happy Anni Bro... So that means yours is the newer luminova type is that correct? Mine is tritium so the glowing is not so good already but I like the way the markers are nicely aging to a creamy off white color.

Recently bought a Nato strap but stupid me when and bought the wrong size, should be a 20mm but bought an 18mm. Any Bros know where can buy Nato strap from physical shop in singapore and not on-line? I dun want want buy on-line again and make mistake.
          Bought In '97
          Rolex SS Submariner Date 16610 [T-series]

Comment

my first rolex watch is my explorer 2 white dial.....K serial bought in aug 2002......at that time, explorers (1 and 2) were very in demand........watches were not displayed and kept only in safes.....brought out when customers asked....114270 was selling for at least 7k then.......cos the japanese all siao about this model......why leh? ask takuya kimura.....

now ah........big discounts available.....haha
            the hype is true. listen at your own risk.
            visit my watch and audio blog oohlins.blogspot & learn how to use the rolex comfort link

Comment

Originally posted by ohlins View Post
              my first rolex watch is my explorer 2 white dial.....K serial bought in aug 2002......at that time, explorers (1 and 2) were very in demand........watches were not displayed and kept only in safes.....brought out when customers asked....114270 was selling for at least 7k then.......cos the japanese all siao about this model......why leh? ask takuya kimura.....

now ah........big discounts available.....haha
              Hahaha..I heard about the Exp craze in Japan...thanks to 1 idiot the whole country like crazy liao...price shoot up

Comment

Originally posted by GameBoy2Go View Post
                Wah! Happy Anni Bro... So that means yours is the newer luminova type is that correct? Mine is tritium so the glowing is not so good already but I like the way the markers are nicely aging to a creamy off white color.

Recently bought a Nato strap but stupid me when and bought the wrong size, should be a 20mm but bought an 18mm. Any Bros know where can buy Nato strap from physical shop in singapore and not on-line? I dun want want buy on-line again and make mistake.
                Haha...tks! Nato strap...hmm try out the watch shops in your neighbourhood?

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
                  Hahaha..I heard about the Exp craze in Japan...thanks to 1 idiot the whole country like crazy liao...price shoot up
                  Tink we should ask some of the celebs here to 'throw' away their rolex... so the price can drop more...

Just me and my NT...

Comment

Hello, just joined here... will post my collection of watches when photos taken!

Heres something for every watch lover >

Panerai Screensaver, looks cool...no worries... not virus, taken from the Panerai website.

Good Day!

Last edited by DoubleK; 18-06-07, 10:56 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleK View Post
                      Hello, just joined here... will post my collection of watches when photos taken!

Heres something for every watch lover >

Panerai Screensaver, looks cool...no worries... not virus, taken from the Panerai website.

Good Day!

nice collection... rich man spotted...

Just me and my NT...

Comment

Originally posted by louisoh View Post
                        nice collection... rich man spotted...
                        hehehe...not rich... save and buy only... rather spend on watches than buy a car... take mrt/buses more convenient also... everyday eat maggi mee lor...

Comment

Zhun bo... lol.. u sound very modest.. ahahah

OKok... wat's impt is that you have joined the club that appreciates this magnificient watch..

Just me and my NT...

Comment

Zhun bo... lol.. u sound very modest.. ahahah

OKok... wat's impt is that you have joined the club that appreciates this magnificient watch..
                            Si bei si bei Zhun....zhun until no horse can run....

aiya, me NOT 100% NOT those howlian typo lah...just that am proud of my collections...infact...still got few more not in the photo...

Will try to capture my display cabinet and upload here to share share and comment comment...

Good Day 2 U!

(Blue Monday, kan si lang sianz at the opic..., surf net for the 1st half day release my agony. )

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleK View Post
                              Si bei si bei Zhun....zhun until no horse can run....

aiya, me NOT 100% NOT those howlian typo lah...just that am proud of my collections...infact...still got few more not in the photo...

Will try to capture my display cabinet and upload here to share share and comment comment...

Good Day 2 U!

(Blue Monday, kan si lang sianz at the opic..., surf net for the 1st half day release my agony. )

say so loud.. later ur boss (assuming u r not the boss.. lol) also got join then noticed you leh...

Just me and my NT...

Comment

say so loud.. later ur boss (assuming u r not the boss.. lol) also got join then noticed you leh...
                                Stealth mode...

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X