Safe to buy from pre-owned shops in HK?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by champ View Post
    hi just want to double check, i heard that hk rolex watches are generally cheaper than rest of the world and some times the preown watch value can be cheaper from 25-50%.

i also heard from a pawn shop owner that the value of hk rolexes are lower and they are able to tell the difference from a hk piece and a standard piece.

anyone heard of this before or able to varify if true?
    And you believed the rubbish the pawnshop owner told you? Champion lah you!

Interested in magic beans? Got some to sell.

Comment

ill be there next week . do ALL preowned shops only give discounts for cash and carry terms ? and how much extra discount do they give for cash purchases ?

Comment

Safe to buy from pre-owned shops in HK?

Hi, is it safe to buy from pre-owned shops in HK? I travel there quite often for work and has seen many pre-owned shops around with a large assortment of watches. Has anyone bought from them before and what is your experience? Safe to buy there?

Thanks for your comments in advance.

Comment

never heard of this before

Originally posted by champ View Post
          hi just want to double check, i heard that hk rolex watches are generally cheaper than rest of the world and some times the preown watch value can be cheaper from 25-50%.

Comment

Ken's watch in HK is a legit shop. You can ask for a full refund if the watch is not authentic. Kent's first word out of his mouth is; take it to RSC on Level 14 in Central (location of RSC in HK) and bring it back if they can't authenticated.

Although I have never brought anything from him, but I walked past his shop in Wanchai everyday because is close to my office. He just renovated his shop with more space and watches. He been there for at least 5 years I been working in that area.

I can't imagine he can still operate in HK that long if he sell fake goods.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
            Working...
            X