Which would you get for your mum?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which would you get for your mum?

After successfully purchasing 2 watches for myself in the last week. I feel that it is time for me to reward my mum for bringing me up all by herself all these years. Saw this 2 watches on sale and kind of deciding between them. Any idea what are the actual retail price of these 2 pieces?

A 12yr 69174 sell for about 3.5k in preown shops, for fullset mint

Comment

Originally posted by JustCallMeD View Post
      After successfully purchasing 2 watches for myself in the last week. I feel that it is time for me to reward my mum for bringing me up all by herself all these years. Saw this 2 watches on sale and kind of deciding between them. Any idea what are the actual retail price of these 2 pieces?

You may want to consider the tone of her skin complexion to see which dial's design and colour match her best.

Happy shopping! And do share which one you get eventually.

Comment

I prefer the blue dial, more unique colour. The lume for the blue dial is brighter as the whole baton marker is luminous.

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

i like the blue dial too...for the same reason.....lume on that dial will look nicer....

Comment

I think silver dial suits most Mothers as its more legible. Most people may find the silver dial easier to see and silver dial makes the watch looks bigger. My 2 cents worth.

Comment

For slightly more mature ladies,silver might be easier to read.
              Don't trust anyone too much, even your own shadow leave you when you are in darkness.

Comment

Being legible is an important consideration.

If it suits you might consider a bigger case size.
                Audemars Piguet Ball Bell&Ross Cartier IWC Longines Omega Panerai Rolex Sinn Tissot

Alba Casio Citizen Roox Seiko

Wanted to add PP but bo lui

Comment

My mum is just over 50. I think the white dial is easier to read the time. But like what some bros were saying, the lume on the blue dial would be brighter and more visible. Shall slowly consider.

Comment

My mum is just over 50. I think the white dial is easier to read the time. But like what some bros were saying, the lume on the blue dial would be brighter and more visible. Shall slowly consider.
                    yea.. i think the silver dial may be more appropriate for moms over 50.. looks elegant and they prolly prefer lighter shades of colours.. unless its rose pink or something..

well im sure u will choose the rite one since we wouldnt know ur mom as well as u do..

Comment

I'm struggling with the same problem
                      But to be honest, I believe that she will like whatever you buy for her just becoz it's from you...

Comment

I'd go for the silver dial
                        Matches the ss case and bracelet

Comment

the one on the right...silver ! look more classy

Comment

white dial suits mothers better. blue too funky

Comment

silver

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X