Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will local AD give 5% discount for a SS Daytona?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The sales lady probably tot I carrot n wanna chop kaw kaw. Maybe bcoz I was carrying a Patek ??

Originally posted by gohaj View Post
    I bring you to the AD I know. Sure cheaper than this!

Comment

Originally posted by danheng1 View Post
      The sales lady probably tot I carrot n wanna chop kaw kaw. Maybe bcoz I was carrying a Patek ??
      Can Patek group don't join our queue for SS leh? Go for Full Gold Daytona or Platinium Day-Date leh. Ha!

Comment

That's the problem with the sales lads at some local ADs! Everytime step into one, they will give the "what u want?" look. And if open mouth to enquire, they will without fail bend down to see what u are wearing. Like to access whether u are wasting their time or not... (But need to quickly point out THG, I do find them more professional.) Not sure if u bros feel this way?

Comment

That's the problem with the sales lads at some local ADs! Everytime step into one, they will give the "what u want?" look. And if open mouth to enquire, they will without fail bend down to see what u are wearing. Like to access whether u are wasting their time or not... (But need to quickly point out THG, I do find them more professional.) Not sure if u bros feel this way?

Comment

Hi, i'm new here. may i know u can get 5% dicount from GMT master II isn't it?
            I'm looking for GMT Master II 116710 for my hubby, i found the price list from forum it's about $10980.
            May i know which AD that can offer 5%? thanks a lot.

Comment

Just checked at an AD in Ion. Quoted 18k
              This is affirmative. I asked 2 other ADs and even Rolex inside Changi airport @ T3, 18+k... 5% premium about retail :'<

Comment

Originally posted by miniUltraman View Post
                This is affirmative. I asked 2 other ADs and even Rolex inside Changi airport @ T3, 18+k... 5% premium about retail :'<
                Great. This is usually the case of shortage of watch intake into singapore. All other model price will rise. Could it be due to the euro crisis rolex slow down their production

Comment

not possible to have disocunt, even from Premium.

black is $17k and white $16k.

The last time when i got mine, the AD told me that if any AD can give u lower, ask them to show u the watch. This is one of the strategy they use to show that they r cheaper than the rest. when they ahve the watch, they will said price has went up and quote u the same premium price that everyone is selling.
                  Rolex Smurf 116619LB | Rolex Deepsea 126660 | Rolex Batman 116710BLNR | Rolex Daytona Black 116520 | Rolex Kermit 16610LV | Rolex GMT 2 116718LN Green Dial | Rolex Polar 16570 | Rolex DJ 115200 | AP ROO Montauk Highway | PAM 312 | PAM 425 | Cartier Santos XL | Maurice Lacroix Skeleton MP6258 | Maurice Lacroix PT6187/97

Comment

I will NEVER buy a Rolex above retail price. I just find it unacceptable and hilarious to pay for a watch above it's retail price which was set by Rolex itself. Some may argue about the demand exceeds supply. For goodness sake, Rolex produces few hundreds thousands of watches a year. I know of AD who bring in lotsa pieces of certain models, only to tell you that they have limited supply. And then sell them off above retail or without discount to make a tidy profit.

Comment

Find a friend who has gotten many rolexes before and may get better deals..

Comment

there is no way you can get a discount for ss daytona in singapore
                        that being said, you can get some savings in terms of tax rebate if you buy from europe

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X