Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Enquiry on THH

Hi all,

Thank you for such valuable information that I have found on this forum in my search for my first rollie!

Im comparing prices between THG and THH (Tai Hong Hung). A friend of mine have a friend working in THG and said could get a good discount and after giving him the model number, the price he (my friend) quoted me was the same as what the AD quoted me when I was in the shop!

I told him, it would be cheaper for me to get from THH because my family always buy their rollies from them. He said THH is a PARALLEL IMPORT that is why they can quote such low prices! I was shocked to hear that. I checked that THH is an AD, how could he say that THH deals with parallel import.

Experts here can advise me please? Thanks!

THH is one of the many ADs in singapore.....
    the hype is true. listen at your own risk.
    visit my watch and audio blog oohlins.blogspot & learn how to use the rolex comfort link

Comment

Rolex got a booklet that list all their ADs in Singapore. Can get it from RSC.. THH is one of their AD....

Comment

Bro... go to Rolex website and u will see that THH is also AD...

So for your case... maybe when u first went in to THG, that particular SE has quoted u is already the best.. so naturally your friend also quote the same price... if this is not the case, you should the other "reason"

I would say, since your family is regular of THH, you should be able to get a better price there... try asking.. no harm... whoever gives better price gets the deal....

Comment

Yes I know THH is an AD but I think its unethical for someone working in THG to spread such things as saying the parts inside the rollies are replaced from parts of parallel imports.

Comment

Yeah I just thought since its a good friend of my friend working in THG can get a better deal with credit card as I have seen it on the forums here.

Comment

then what do u propose to do?
              visit my watch and audio blog oohlins.blogspot & learn how to use the rolex comfort link

Comment

Just want assurance that no such thing as parallel imports or replacement of cheaper parts in THH even if its AD. Im assuming many of you have bought from them.

Comment

dun worry about it.......... even though i am not a customer of THH, the fact they are an AD = safe...

Comment

Great! Thanks!

Comment

You call that a friend? Hahahaha...I think I would rather not buy from my friend if he quotes me normal walk in customer prices...

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

where is THG n THH ?

People's park and lucky plaza ?

kum sia in advance

Comment

some appointed Rolex ADs on the following link,click for shop details.

http://www.rolex.com/en/index.jsp#/e...x-dealer/index

Comment

THG = The Hour Glass....

THH = Tai Hong Hung at People's Park Complex, Lucky Plaza

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
                              You call that a friend? Hahahaha...I think I would rather not buy from my friend if he quotes me normal walk in customer prices...
                              i dun believe in friendly prices...unless he is the shop manager or the boss.If he is just any regular sales staff i doubt so he can give you any better price.Just go to the ADs we have had mentioned and if you gonna buy with cash remember to tell them payment in cash and demand for better disc.Otherwise let them know you can always buy from other shop! Remember you gt the $$$ CASH you the BOSS!

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X