Best Rolex AD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Rolex AD

This is my virgin post so here's my warmest greetings to all my fellow Rolex enthusiast...

I am planning to get a GMT Master 2 116710 and 116713 and was wondering if anyone can share where I can get the best discount in town. I've checked with HG and the best that they can offer me is 13% off.

I am also looking for Breitling Superocean 44 latest Rose Gold with leather strap model. Does anyone know where I can get it and how much is it?

Cheers!

Welcome! 13% is quite good, even regulars are getting similar discounts. Ever since last increase in June, Rolex controlled the discounts too, which makes harder to afford the watches. Anyway, enjoy.

Not sure about the Breitling timepiece, but it should be easily found from any local AD. Discounts are again very discretionary. Try to get from the AD which sells you the Rolex. Most probably they will give you a special package price..

Comment

Thank you for your sound advice. I've asked HG about the Breitling model and they said they don't have that model yet.

Comment

Is it a newly launched model? My understanding is Breitling stocks are easily available from Melchers. Breitling has too many models and each model has many versions. Sometimes it's hard for HG to display every model and version. Just ask HG whether they can bring the stock from Melchers or from other branches. HG is very efficient and friendly. I also like HG.

Comment

I believe it was launched sometime first quarter this year. You feel HG offers the best discount for rollies?

Comment

beg to differ on discounts, though THG has some of the best service staff in this industry

Originally posted by Aventador View Post
            I believe it was launched sometime first quarter this year. You feel HG offers the best discount for rollies?

Comment

Care to share where else offer better discount? Apparently the best most AD could offer for SS model for both GMT 2 or sub is 5% whereas the best for GMT 2 TT model is 13%.

Comment

is 13% disc also available for the new 42mm explorer II ?
                Most AD don't even offer any discount for sports series

Comment

You are correct about the discount...you could get at most 5% off for most sport series. The discount I was offered is only for the GMT 2 TT model.

Comment

Originally posted by Aventador View Post
                    You are correct about the discount...you could get at most 5% off for most sport series. The discount I was offered is only for the GMT 2 TT model.
                    SS is stainless steel? What is TT ?

Comment

Originally posted by lufu View Post
                      TT = Two Tone (Half Gold)

Comment

Me and my boss finally bought the Submariner TT Black and Gold model and the Yachtmaster II Everose model! Will post the pic in a new post tomorrow. If you are looking to acquire a rollie for yourself, do so at THG by Thursday to get a 5% rebate when you charge it to your DBS Visa or Amex card. Promo ends on the 18th of Oct 2012.

Comment

The DBS rebate is very attractive. Thinking of getting it too instead of buying it from Europe

Comment

Originally posted by lufu View Post
                            TT=Two Tone (i.e. Steel+Gold) or most ppl refer it to half-gold. Cheers!

Rolex owner since 2010
                            Previously owned:
                            Explorer II(216570) black dial AN serial
                            GMT-Master II(116710LN) AN serial
                            Current collection:
                            Datejust 36(116234) V serial
                            GMT-Master II(116713LN) AN serial
                            Upcoming/Wishlist:
                            "Hulk" green sub(116610LV)

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse