Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to send my preowned Rolex to resize bracelet

Hi bros ,

I just bought a 1 year old datejust and would like to know whether I can send the watch to RSC for resizing the Bracelet as it is too tight. Reckon i may need to put in 1 additional link as the previous owner had taken out 2 links. Does RSC charge for the resizing service if the watch is still under warranty? Or can I just bring it to any Rolex boutique to have it fix? By the way the watch is from a local AD.
    Can any bro advise how much would a watch shop like Top Hour in Lucky Plaza charge for such a service?
    Would appreciate your recommendations and advice.

Thanks

Go to RSC, it's FOC. Local AD will only do it for you if it's out of goodwill.
    Current:
    No More Liao...

Comment

Go rsc is foc

Comment

went to the MBS AD before to do it, FOC

Comment

adding links also foc at RSC under warranty?
          The time in life is perpertually moving forward while that in the watch is going in circles.

Comment

Originally posted by Rolex116613
            It‘s free even without warranty. But you need to give them the link that you want to add.
            Thanks to all the bros for the valuable input. Can I just bring the watch there with the links without the warranty card? I believe the folks at RSC should be able to check the warranty through their system right ? Incidentally, I happen to check the accuracy of the watch over a 24 hr period by synchronizing with my iPhone world clock and found that the watch is slower by about 7 to 8 secs. Can / should I also take this opportunity to get RSC to calibrate the watch to keep it within the COSC spec of -4/+6 secs?

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by kkylp View Post
              Thanks to all the bros for the valuable input. Can I just bring the watch there with the links without the warranty card? I believe the folks at RSC should be able to check the warranty through their system right ? Incidentally, I happen to check the accuracy of the watch over a 24 hr period by synchronizing with my iPhone world clock and found that the watch is slower by about 7 to 8 secs. Can / should I also take this opportunity to get RSC to calibrate the watch to keep it within the COSC spec of -4/+6 secs?

Thanks
              Can, as long as your warranty is valid...
              Current:
              No More Liao...

Comment

Go to RSC to resize bracelet. does that mean yr rolex is real after resize from RSC

Comment

Originally posted by Gi0rgio View Post
                  Go to RSC to resize bracelet. does that mean yr rolex is real after resize from RSC
                  It means from the outside, no major issues

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
                    It means from the outside, no major issues
                    thanks, so the inside is not confirm whether it real or not?

Comment

Pay $107 they will tell u.
                      ya i know, my question is after resize from RSC can say that the watches is real ?

Comment

If your watch is still under warranty, what you can do is tell them it is not keeping good time according to COSC specs and they will have to open up to check and calibrate. When you have the watch back, it is as good as a having the watch verifiied.

Comment

When u resize ur bracelet, rsc will not open the back case to see.
                          They will only see the external of the watch.
                          In another words, u cannot say the watch is real.
                          thanks for the information.

Can i say that only real from the outside but unsure of the inside?

what if after resize and found out inside is fake?

what i know is RSC only serving real rolex.. any fake parts they will return.

kindly correct me if i am wrong

Comment

Originally posted by Gi0rgio View Post
                            thanks for the information.

Can i say that only real from the outside but unsure of the inside?

what if after resize and found out inside is fake?

what i know is RSC only serving real rolex.. any fake parts they will return.

kindly correct me if i am wrong
                            Yes, they only service authentic Rolex watches with original parts. But as long as the watch “look” real from appreance, they will resize for you. So you can't guarantee anything just because they resizes for you. If you want to save $ from authentication, I would suggest you to go to those technician outside that was recommended by forumer here. Cheers
                            Current:
                            No More Liao...

Comment

Hi

Anywhere near suntec I can go for a resize from local AD for a non local AD rolex?

Thanks

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X