Prices for MILGAUSS 116400

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prices for MILGAUSS 116400

Anyone happen to know the updated price for new Milgauss.

1. GV
    2. White Dial
    3. Black Dial

Appreciate input

Current list price is $8489 for white and black dial and $9012 for GV. Local AD always selling them above list price. Recently, it is quite rare to see it at AD.

Milgauss is a powerful watch! Every dial regardless White, Black or GV the dials are all different design unlike Explorer 2. That's why collectors will collect all 03 design.

It casing is different from all other sport model due to it anti-magnetic feature. The link below will show the special casing.

http://www.nippledial.com/2007/11/cr...-milgauss.html

Comment

Thanks for the useful info!

Comment

Thank you for the valuable information, hopefully in the Year of the OX I have all three for my collection.

Comment

Milgauss indeed is beautiful, especially the Orange thunder hand regardless of what colour the dial. Just check with DS AD and they are selling above List price 10K plus somemore must book for the watch. No wonder seldom see this watch in the market.

Comment

In HK, Milgauss is currently selling for HKD45,800 (GV, black or white dial same price) from Rolex AD.
            Black and white can be found if you look around but GV is another story however the AD I frequent tells me that there is a very good chance of getting a GV via waiting list. This was near impossible in the past.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
            Working...
            X