No announcement yet.

Needs help deciding which one to get!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Needs help deciding which one to get!!!

Hi, currently i own GMT master II ceramic 116710LN, looking to get the date just II TT slate dial. When i was at the AD, they offered me the blue submariner TT 116613Lb. I like both of them, cant make a choice for either one , my wife prefered the date juat II since she said that submariner dial is too blueish. What about ur guys?? Which one will u guys pic? Thanks for ur opinions. Cheers..

hi there..ill go for the datejust II...the submariner looks good as well..but i think the green one takes the cake...hope this helps
    Only a Rolex will do for me..a tradition passed down from my father and his father..
    I have a love-hate relationship with rolex, i hate the prices but love the pieces..
    Proud owner of a Rolex Explorer II 216570 polar since 27/2/13..okay..not anymore

Comment

Both are different styles. Date just II is more for formal wear while submariner is kind of sporty which is good for both casual or formal wear. I love 116613LB ceramic bezel.

Do try it out the watches, see which one smiles to you!

Comment

the 2 models are really different... since u already has the GMT, then a datejust may be better choice for u to get now

Comment

Yeah the two is really different style. If you have the cash, get both. If its just one, you already have the GMT II, get the classic DJII!

Comment

I would go for the Blue Submariner....my personal opinion.

I had this problem before. I already had a GMT 2C, Explorer 2 white and was deciding between a DJ II and Black Submariner.

Eventually got the DJ II as I already had the sports model.

But after awhile, it just doesn't grow on me so I decided to sell it off.

In the end, it's still your preference. Hope you will make the right choice. Good Luck!!!

Comment

Blue sub TT

Comment

value wise, datejust dont hold resale value as well as sports model (esp TT)
                in terms of looks, prefer sports than datejust

Comment

blue tt sub ftw~

Comment

I feel that you can get the DJ2 later. Rolex sports watch an get real sporty or elegant for almost all occasion. They will not feel out of place.

Comment

Originally posted by br4bu5 View Post
                      Hi, currently i own GMT master II ceramic 116710LN, looking to get the date just II TT slate dial. When i was at the AD, they offered me the blue submariner TT 116613Lb. I like both of them, cant make a choice for either one , my wife prefered the date juat II since she said that submariner dial is too blueish. What about ur guys?? Which one will u guys pic? Thanks for ur opinions. Cheers..
                      i would go for blue but how much the AD if offering for LB?

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X