how much would it cost for changing saphire

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how much would it cost for changing saphire

any1 changed the saphire (for 68273 lady oyster datejust) before at RSC? any idea how much would it cost to get it changed? dropped my girl friend watch on the floor and broke the saphire.

changed my gmt for 1xx+. give RSC a call. you may need to change dial and hands due to scratches from the broken sapphire.

Comment

Cost of saphire was $70 last year, with workmanship and GST will be about $120.

SS Daytona Black Dial,
      SS GMT II coke, SS GMT IIC, TT GMT IIC,
      SS Sub Date, TT Sub Date Black,
      SS SD,
      SS YM,
      SS YM Mid Size,

Comment

hmmz

Better do it before girlfriend uses it as a reason to get a new watch

Comment

sent to RSC this afternoon & after a checking and quoted me $12++ for changing the saphire + overhaul. overhaul itself will cost $8++.

The personel also said that they noticed that there are some parts found rusted... i though that all rolex parts are stainless steel & how could these parts be rusted ?? is this some kind of sale tactic to "force" you to go for overhaul? anyone encounter this before?

can recommend me a shop that can replace the saphire? currently, the watch is actually running in normal condition.

Comment

Originally posted by kekkheong View Post
            sent to RSC this afternoon & after a checking and quoted me $12++ for changing the saphire + overhaul. overhaul itself will cost $8++.

The personel also said that they noticed that there are some parts found rusted... i though that all rolex parts are stainless steel & how could these parts be rusted ?? is this some kind of sale tactic to "force" you to go for overhaul? anyone encounter this before?

can recommend me a shop that can replace the saphire? currently, the watch is actually running in normal condition.

watch klinik? no experience with them, but they sound quite pro... getting my watch regulated by them this weekend

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
            Working...
            X