Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HK grey dealer prices

Hi all,

Just got off the phone w/ one of the grey dealers I know. In case you are curious, here are some current prices for reference:
    SS GMT IIc (green hand) - HKD45K
    SS Daytona black dial - HKD78K
    Milgauss GV - HKD53K

(I don't represent any shop and am just posting for info only.)

Cheers.

Any indicative prices for the DEEP SEA ?

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by tsthk View Post
      Hi all,

Just got off the phone w/ one of the grey dealers I know. In case you are curious, here are some current prices for reference:
      SS GMT IIc (green hand) - HKD45K
      SS Daytona black dial - HKD78K
      Milgauss GV - HKD53K

(I don't represent any shop and am just posting for info only.)

Cheers.
      TS hope you aware of the Cortina theft.By the way,how you know they are legit? TS,my advice to you especially after the Cortina theft,if the watch you are buying from unknown source...my 0.20 cents,be more cautious.Deal with dealer at your local RSC the safest!

Comment

Originally posted by louie View Post
        TS hope you aware of the Cortina theft.By the way,how you know they are legit? TS,my advice to you especially after the Cortina theft,if the watch you are buying from unknown source...my 0.20 cents,be more cautious.Deal with dealer at your local RSC the safest!
        eh? what cortina theft? you got me curious...any detais?
        I'm not too worried about this grey dealer... been dealing w/ them for 8 years now and a lot of my friends have dealed w/ them too. I'm pretty confident they won't risk their business over a few 'hot' watches.
        Although I can't vouch for all of them, I'd say most HK grey dealers are pretty straight and make a pretty good living. Can't say the same for Macau pawn shops... those I would definitely stay away from.

Comment

I just found an article on the 'Cortina theft'...interesting... http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stori...403308/1/.html

The article didn't give any details of what was stolen. Anyone know if any valuable vintage pieces or just new watches?

Goods were 'valued' at S8mill... the goods on the black market worth half, maybe less? Cortina is insured I'm sure and will be compensated... conspiracy theories anyone?

This Mr Ee is probably lying on a beach in Phuket now. S2-3mill will go a long way in Thailand!

I'm just being obnoxious.... hope I have not been inappropriate and offended anyone.

Comment

i don't recall seeing Rolies at Cortina

pls correct me if i am wrong.

Yes Mr Ee is a very famous man now.....he was previously from my industry and was famous for doing wat he did at Cortina.

I would think Mr Ee will have a hard time trying to "sell" those watches.....Phuket, i doubt so......probably at some Pawn shop trying to off load some of his stuff.

Gong Xi Fa Cai to everyone..........

Cheers

Comment

Only Cortina at Raffles Place have Rolex

My Small Collection :
              GMT II 16710 Coke U series
              JLC Master Control ( May 2008 )
              Daytona SS White ( Jan 2009 )
              Porsche Design P6310 Red ( Feb 2009 )
              Azimuth Back In Time ( Wrist lounge special edition ) ( Jan 2010 )
              PAM 312 ( Feb 2010 ) ( Send me an offer for this baby if you are interested)

Look Look See See for :
              BNIB 1995 ( W series ) Rolex sport model

Comment

Originally posted by Watch Freak View Post
                pls correct me if i am wrong.

Yes Mr Ee is a very famous man now.....he was previously from my industry and was famous for doing wat he did at Cortina.

I would think Mr Ee will have a hard time trying to "sell" those watches.....Phuket, i doubt so......probably at some Pawn shop trying to off load some of his stuff.

Gong Xi Fa Cai to everyone..........

Cheers
                If that is the case, I think he will be caught pretty soon... I would have guessed he planned the offloading ahead of time.... more guts than brains perhaps? The mystery continues...
                May you all have a prosperous and healthy new year

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                Working...
                X