Rolex ADs in HK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rolex ADs in HK

I have a relative going HK next week for holiday. Is it really cheaper to buy there than in Sgp?

There's so many factors to consider
    Which model, ad or pi, discount structure, how good ur relative is at price nego, declaring at sg customs will draw 7% gst and may erode all ur savings

So a point blank answer to yr point blank question is

It depends!
    elusive

Comment

It used to be the case, but not anymore.

Comparing AD to AD, I think Singapore is cheaper now.

Comment

Thanks for your reply. I mean do we enjoy Tax refund in HK the same as we enjoy if we go to Europe.

Comment

Originally posted by Solar View Post
          Thanks for your reply. I mean do we enjoy Tax refund in HK the same as we enjoy if we go to Europe.
          There's no sales tax in hk.
          elusive

Comment

If you are referring to Sub D, AD HK is selling at HK$62,100 and comes with 5% discount. Which means HK$58,995. Well, it is up to you to work out the rest like exchange rate, avoid any SG custom 7% gst. I understand this model is retailed somewhere at S$11,120.

Comment

Congrats to solar bro, got enough posts to post the gmt2c up for grabs! Support!!!
              elusive

Comment

When would it be my turn to post!!
                Generally watches would surely be cheaper in HK than in SG

Comment

Agree tat HK is cheaper then SG. esp sport model like DSSD.

Comment

i just come back from HK. the explore II cost around HK 60,500 and you only get 10% discount ONLY. how much does it cost in Singapore?
                    the new DateJust II cost around SG 8.7K after discount in HK

Comment

Hi ctgoh, if you do not mind, which HK AD and location that you had visited that gives 10% discount.

Comment

Is it a must to declare an overseas bought watch at customs? Any bros tried not doing that? Thinking of getting one, going to London next week. A bit scared to play with customs.

Comment

600 bucks above must declare unless you wear it on and hide the box.

Comment

Originally posted by edchng View Post
                            Is it a must to declare an overseas bought watch at customs? Any bros tried not doing that? Thinking of getting one, going to London next week. A bit scared to play with customs.
                            It is if more than the legally allowed threshold ie 600 iirc.

Technically u end up on the wrong side of the law by failing to declare and pay gst.
                            elusive

Comment

Yup. Technically speaking, you have to declare all goods purchased overseas and pay GST 7% on value exceeding SGD600 at Singapore Customs side when you return home after 48 hours abroad. But practically, that's another story...

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X