When You Die...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When You Die...

Hi all. 1st and foremost, wonderful new year to all forum members! 2ndly, I want to apologize in advance if I offend anyone with my following question.

Now, since we are all past the doomsday thingy of 21/12/2012, I just want to ask:

If you are dead (touch wood touch wood), which Rolex model would you like to be buried with you?

P.S. Mod pls remove thread if found offensive. Thank you.

Choi...大吉利是, new year day talk about this
    Watches are like potato chips - You never stop at one

Never political, seldom diplomatic, always honest

Comment

Originally posted by pegasi View Post
      Choi...大吉利是, new year day talk about this
      Yah lah, I know but was making my new year's resolution mah, then thought of this. Anyway not CNY so not so serious right? Right?

Comment

Ya I was also thinking who on earth on New Year's Day will ponder on a question like this?

First of all: By the way, are you Singaporean? Most of us won't be buried when we die, we will be cremated. God forbid, I won't burn a Rolex to death. Unless you are talking about a paper one?

Secondly, many owners had handed down their Rolexes when they die; so they are heirlooms. For future generations to remember or enjoy, or even pawn them out as vintages for money. Haha. No I do not want anything, especially not a Rolex, to be "buried" with me.

I come to the world with nothing, I will go with nothing.

Comment

生不带来,死不带去...me no 秦始皇 style, i enjoyed it when i'm alive, with family with friends...time to hand over the IC, i would donate all to charity although not much but i'm sure will help the needies.

PS. Donate not thru charity organization, but by my trusted family/friend by hand to those who needed more than anyone..

Comment

Originally posted by louie View Post
            生不带来,死不带去...me no 秦始皇 style, i enjoyed it when i'm alive, with family with friends...time to hand over the IC, i would donate all to charity although not much but i'm sure will help the needies.

PS. Donate not thru charity organization, but by my trusted family/friend by hand to those who needed more than anyone..
            Bro Louie, pls donate to me...

Comment

Oh dear. Again that might have been offensive. Indirectly you meant Louie will die earlier than you.

Comment

Originally posted by Ymc View Post
                Oh dear. Again that might have been offensive. Indirectly you meant Louie will die earlier than you.
                HAHAHA! No lah, bro Louie is my friend! Only the best wishes for him!

Comment

Pass it on, don't cremate it. We just holding it for our next generation. Woops! Hope Patek Philippe don't sue me for using their line.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X