Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DJ 116334 or Sub 116613LN

Hi,

I'm in love with both but pocket is only big enough for one.

Any kind soul to enlighten the lost sheep.

Happy New year to All...

Seems like an easy choice of dress watch vs sports diver.which one appeals to u more in terms of personality and lifestyle? +
    elusive

Comment

Don't worry about being a 'lost sheep'. Both are great choices! A good point brought up by satch, "dress watch vs sports diver".

Both case sizes should be the same or at most a very insignificant difference. IMO, I will choose the 116613LN because the case size looks nicer, more appropriate for a sports watch. Moreover, it being a half-gold model, it is as klassik as it is as sports.

For the 116334, which obviously is supposedly klassik-looking, having a case size this big does not sync with me.

Happy choosing
      The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

I'm usually more inclined to dress watch but the sub really turned my head.

The mitigating factor here is that wifey will be getting the DJ 179174 and she hope that we will own a couple watch.

Hopes of changing my wife mind to DJ 116334 were dashed as she deemed it too 'Big' for her liking.

I thought I could have the beauty of both world...

Comment

116613LN. Good for all event, can be a daily beater too.

Comment

Sub...fierce watch in black dial..get a watch that people will stare at...otherwise what 4 rolex..go get yr wife a cyma..u wear the rolex..best of both world

Comment

My advice would be go for the couple watch - both Datejust. Is your wife going for Oyster bracelet too? Or Jubilee? She should consider upgrading her choice to Datejust 31mm (Boy size) as the Lady 26mm size is kinda too small and going out of trend.

Anyway, I have never been a fan of two tone, especially one with the Oyster bracelet - so the 116613LN is definitely out for me.

Comment

116613LN is my choice

Comment

I will just ignore the whole couple watch thingy... a men's watch is a reflection of his personality lifestyle and taste...should never be just to match the partner's piece.... imho

Editther couple stuff like slippers are fine with me...just not watches.
                  elusive

Comment

Get the one you like most now.....in no time you will get the other too.....hehehe.....its happening to most of the bro/sis here in SG-ROC.

Comment

My choice will be the TT sub

Comment

Comparison:

Comment

Wifey preferred the jubilee bracelet but DJ II don't come in it.

So that also made it not so 'couple'.

With regards to 31mm, she had tried both but still biased toward 26mm as she have a small wrist.

Thanks for the visual effect, Ymc.

The 116613LN simply look gorgeous here.

Comment

Originally posted by Rtoh View Post
                            Wifey preferred the jubilee bracelet but DJ II don't come in it.

So that also made it not so 'couple'.

With regards to 31mm, she had tried both but still biased toward 26mm as she have a small wrist.

Thanks for the visual effect, Ymc.

The 116613LN simply look gorgeous here.
                            I think you mean oyster bracelet right? I believe 179174 comes with jubilee bracelet as standard given the fluted bezel.

Comment

116613LN Blue Submariner is my choice

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X