Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seeking contact for Europe Rolex AD

Hello fellow Rolex lovers,

my purpose of this thread is to seek your advice on contacts you know in Europe so that I can email them to reserve a few Rolexes. In this way I can safely know they will have stock when I arrive.

I have plans for holidays to Europe soon, good thing is I don't have a destination this time thus I'll just go where the Rolex calls. I'm getting a few pieces for myself and family, and for sale to friends to earn some tea money.

Typically looking for Sub LN, Sub LV, Deepsea and perhaps Day Date which looks quite pretty too.

Thank you in advance and do keep all contacts coming!

Best regards,
    Innseng
    Singapore

Europe very big you know. Which part of Europe you going, I share my contact in Denmark, Greece. Are you going? At least let people know which parts of Europe you have intention of going Lah. Also contacts means gray dealers or authorized dealers? At least be specific!!!!!!

Unless you are going to wire money to them, no dealers will want to hold any watches for you. When you going to reach Europe? How soon you going? Dec 2013?

If you intend to buy and re-sell, why would any members want to share their contacts with you so that you can save money and make money for yourself. Unless you want to give contacts some kopi money also.

Then what makes you think the rolex watches you buy in europe is going to be cheaper than buying in SG?

Also you join this forum for more than 1 year, coming to 2 years. Your post count is 1. Are you using clone nick?

Originally posted by innseng View Post
    Hello fellow Rolex lovers,

my purpose of this thread is to seek your advice on contacts you know in Europe so that I can email them to reserve a few Rolexes. In this way I can safely know they will have stock when I arrive.

I have plans for holidays to Europe soon, good thing is I don't have a destination this time thus I'll just go where the Rolex calls. I'm getting a few pieces for myself and family, and for sale to friends to earn some tea money.

Typically looking for Sub LN, Sub LV, Deepsea and perhaps Day Date which looks quite pretty too.

Thank you in advance and do keep all contacts coming!

Best regards,
    Innseng
    Singapore

Comment

Originally posted by watchnoob View Post
      Europe very big you know. Which part of Europe you going, I share my contact in Denmark, Greece. Are you going? At least let people know which parts of Europe you have intention of going Lah. Also contacts means gray dealers or authorized dealers? At least be specific!!!!!!

Unless you are going to wire money to them, no dealers will want to hold any watches for you. When you going to reach Europe? How soon you going? Dec 2013?

If you intend to buy and re-sell, why would any members want to share their contacts with you so that you can save money and make money for yourself. Unless you want to give contacts some kopi money also.

Then what makes you think the rolex watches you buy in europe is going to be cheaper than buying in SG?

Also you join this forum for more than 1 year, coming to 2 years. Your post count is 1. Are you using clone nick?
      I'm using only this one and only account in sg-roc, definitely not a clone. I'm doing much reading rather than posting, actually I now remember creating this account along with another sg forum call Singapore Watch Exchange. Using the same nick over there as well. I guess time flies, was a fan of Ball and Panerai back then, finally after much reading here I found Rolex to be a new love.

I'm just hoping with strong SGD currency, I might be able to earn some coffee money on the side. Won't EU give more discount if I'm buying more than 5 pairs of watch at one go? Not much but still a quick sale for them. In SG will there be bulk discount? I've not try, maybe they will?

Regarding re-selling, I'm just hoping to have your friendly contacts so that I can bring back discounted Rolex for friends and family. Doing this small time I don't think I can impact any bit on local AD.

I will be wiring money to dealers overseas to reserve, fair and square. Travelling between Jan - Feb 2013, escape Chinese New Year.

Gray dealers I want to give it a miss. I wish to find out contacts for AD which they gives me warranty with their company stamp. Like this we can enjoy the Rolex in a much peaceful manner.

I don't actually have a location to go to, I know Europe is big and I'm trying to cast the net. Basically I'm zooming down to places typically spending euro dollars. With your contacts, I will call or email them before I decide where to go, thus I'm trying not to narrow down any possibilities.

Comment

Actually Euros are on the rise now.....so may not be as cheap as you think.

Basically you can try Spain or Italy, they normally give better discounts. Plus their VAT returns are reasonable. Germany is out.

You can always Google for the respective countries ADs, not difficult to find.

Other than Day-Date, I don't think you can get any discount for the popular models or more than 10% if you are not a regular......
        irregardless of how many you buy.

Also, with a cautious word of advise.....most of this countries customs would want to see the boxes together with the watch. They also have good relation with our own customs.....hope you know what I mean.

Comment

Originally posted by AP-Legacy View Post
          Actually Euros are on the rise now.....so may not be as cheap as you think.

Basically you can try Spain or Italy, they normally give better discounts. Plus their VAT returns are reasonable. Germany is out.

You can always Google for the respective countries ADs, not difficult to find.

Other than Day-Date, I don't think you can get any discount for the popular models or more than 10% if you are not a regular......
          irregardless of how many you buy.

Also, with a cautious word of advise.....most of this countries customs would want to see the boxes together with the watch. They also have good relation with our own customs.....hope you know what I mean.
          Hi AP-Legacy, you are right. Actually local customs makes me worry alot. I have 2 friends whom want me to help them buy 2 identical models, I can't imagine how the customs believe I'm really buying for friends...

Comment

Originally posted by innseng View Post
            Hi AP-Legacy, you are right. Actually local customs makes me worry alot. I have 2 friends whom want me to help them buy 2 identical models, I can't imagine how the customs believe I'm really buying for friends...
            By right in s'pore even the watch is for yourself but is more then $600, you must pay gst. Duty free concession only for $600 and below in total of all items...
            Current:
            No More Liao...

Comment

I think sg price is quite reasonable and perhaps hk.
              Only get limited edition or models which are unavailable locally or do not stock a lot of would be worth it.
              my two cents anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by newbie09 View Post
                By right in s'pore even the watch is for yourself but is more then $600, you must pay gst. Duty free concession only for $600 and below in total of all items...

I think it's more like US$300 only. Just increased from US$200 recently.

Comment

Buy for family or friend or yourself you'll still have to pay. SGD600 is what the posters at Singapore arrival list as the max allowance.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X