Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Advisory : Recommendation for first Rolex?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by benjo View Post
    Go for LV model since your avatar is showing.
    I can't seem to be able to change my avatar now ...

Comment

Originally posted by kennypmf View Post
      Between Submariner and GMT Master II, which one is better? Or which one is more worth it to buy?
      Almost the same.

Comment

Between Submariner and GMT Master II, which one is better? Or which one is more worth it to buy?
        Up to personal preference and needs. I choose gmt due to traveling requirement.
        Just another small small small small watch user ....

Comment

as most have mentioned, they are pretty much the same...just go and try out and see which one captures your heart.

i used to think that if i'm getting the explorer II, it will be the white dial....but after trying out both, i like the black dial more, so i think it is important to see the actual piece and try it out.

Comment

Originally posted by Fabianaino View Post
            I am planning for my first purchase of Rolex and I am 38.
            What is a good choice?
            Any watch can withstand wear n tear n still able to tell the time accurately w/o servicing over the years is a good choice, It's value for hard earn money.

Comment

Mine a sub. Gotta start with the classic model.

Comment

Any model that smile on u if budget is not a big problem, go and try it out at the AD

Comment

Since it's first watch, should go for an iconic model. I personally like Submariner, classic, simple yet iconic model. And it's quite affordable for a start. However, try out any models you like. Rolex is a good brand and it's collection of models are worthy for collection, investment or good daily usage. Sports models are slightly more expensive due to unique features like GMT hand, anti magnetic, regatta or even chronograph, as compared to simple DayDate or DateJust. Anyway, it's a good choice, go for it! Good luck!

Comment

I was deciding between the two late last year. In the end i choose the GMTIIc. Reason being it has a complication (the 2nd Hour hand). Though it is only a very simple form of complication, That was the deciding factor for me.

Comment

When I bought my first rolex, I bought a datejust turnograph. Along the years, i started to trades, buy/sell my watches (GMT Ceramic, Green Sub Ceramic, Sub No Date and etc) and I finally know what I prefer in a rolex. I don't like chrome bracelet, I like quick adjustable bracelet, I don't like anything bigger than 40 mm and etc. My point is, it's different for everybody and there's a learning period that you can't skip.

Comment

Can try the new gmt batman. It is the newest in the gmt series.

Comment

I got a Sub ND, like it for its simplicity and suitability for work and leisure.
                          suprise that the prices are quite friendly

Comment

Originally posted by cktandrew View Post
                            I got a Sub ND, like it for its simplicity and suitability for work and leisure.
                            suprise that the prices are quite friendly
                            Agree, I just got mine yesterday. Absolutely in love with it.

Comment

I started with dj. Looking for a sub.

Comment

I started with a sub, then added a Gmt TT n Daytona TT along the way...

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X