Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 116520 bracelet

Bros, need your help...
    anyone knows where one can buy bracelet for Daytona (116520)?
    thinking of changing my LV into black bezel + Daytona bracelet.

- LV because I love the larger hour markers
    - Black bezel because it is not so striking for office wear (vs green bezel)
    and
    - Daytona bracelet because there is a small adjustment in the bracelet itself, in case my wrist decides to shrink (or bulge) through the hours of a day.

Thanks!

Can fit meh???

Comment

Daytona bracelet can fit a Sub watch?

Truth is, I do not know if it can fit or not.
      BUT, the other day, I thought that I saw someone wearing a sub 16610 with a Daytona bracelet... ... which leads me to think that it is possibly a fit...

any one who can help clear this doubt, please help me. thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by submarooner View Post
        Truth is, I do not know if it can fit or not.
        BUT, the other day, I thought that I saw someone wearing a sub 16610 with a Daytona bracelet....
        Did you see up close & sure it's a 16610, or some other brand look-a-like?

Comment

90% sure it is a 16610 with Daytona bracelet... thanks.

Comment

I don't think you can change the whole bracelet to fit (not sure). What i know is that some ppl change the clasp to a daytona one. However RSC won't sell you the daytona clasp individually so you may have to look for a seller or after market version of the clasp.

Comment

Daytona bracelet fit on GMT 2

Hi Bros,

yesterday afternoon, I spent some time trying to fit my Daytona 116520 bracelet onto my GMT II watch.
              The part at 6 oclock fit nice and snugly, but the 12 oclock bracelet portion just could not fit!

By the way, the springs and lugholes of both Daytona and GMT 2 are different, and you could not exchange them... but the holes to hold the spring-ends are of the same diameter.

So i think that I have the answer... Daytona 116520 cannot fit GMT II watch! (and maybe also cannot fit Sub 16610). Myth Busted!

Nice idea to try to get the Daytona clasp instead. Thanks for the brilliant idea! cheers.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
              Working...
              X