Looking for a customise Rolex-kia dial

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a customise Rolex-kia dial

Halo to all bradders out there, I own a Rolex-kia with quick date automatic with a old skool black dial and gold hour and mins hand. Can any one tell me where to get a customise dial or where to get a make over my existing dial???
    So boring looking at the dial everyday........Any one to recommend???

Wad u want to do with the dial?

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Dial

As much as I don't recommend such a move, but to each, each's own I guess, you can approach Top Hour at Lucky Plaza, good reliable ex-Rolex technician. He does provide the service of customisation.

Comment

Rolex kia dial

Actually some time ago I saw a customised Mickey Mouse white dial at Far East Shopping and it looks speacial and keep on thinking of it since then.......
        So thought of buying another dial in some speacial customised style and wear it.....Like having it in green/red/sky blue color.........Can anyone advise what will be the price to do one,buy another dial and change the hands(Seconds,hour and mins)? How long does it take?

Comment

Originally posted by rolex-kia View Post
          Actually some time ago I saw a customised Mickey Mouse white dial at Far East Shopping and it looks speacial and keep on thinking of it since then.......
          So thought of buying another dial in some speacial customised style and wear it.....Like having it in green/red/sky blue color.........Can anyone advise what will be the price to do one,buy another dial and change the hands(Seconds,hour and mins)? How long does it take?
          They are some who sell the custom dials...like red and some other colours...

what kinda hands u want? funky funky colour 1 also ah?hahaha hands only can change back to the original 1 though

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
          Working...
          X