US set versus sets distributed outside of the US

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• US set versus sets distributed outside of the US

Hi everyone,noticed that the US full sets include a factory service manual.also noticed that the warranty card has additional info like the bracelet number and dial details.saw this on most unboxing videos on youtube.is this true?
    Only a Rolex will do for me..a tradition passed down from my father and his father..
    I have a love-hate relationship with rolex, i hate the prices but love the pieces..
    Proud owner of a Rolex Explorer II 216570 polar since 27/2/13..okay..not anymore

There are several variations when it comes to the papers last time, Japan has their own ones in Jap, US has slightly different ones with more details and the rest of the world is using the one that we see locally. Correct me if I missed out any other country that has different papers.

I believe it just includes the type of material, dial and all but not the bracelet number.

US papers

The rest of the world.

But in any case, it doesn't affect the value of any sort.

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

they do, but not necessary to have these imho
      they also come with the shipment clear plastic boxes
      singapore ADs usually give these upon request

Originally posted by jasonsouza77 View Post
      Hi everyone,noticed that the US full sets include a factory service manual.also noticed that the warranty card has additional info like the bracelet number and dial details.saw this on most unboxing videos on youtube.is this true?

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
      Working...
      X