Rsc staff at tong bldg

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rsc staff at tong bldg

Noticed the wrist candy on the lady staff of rsc yesterday. Two of them were wearing the latest black gmt2. Looks damn kilat. Hehehe. Now iwant one too. Rolex galore!
    Only a Rolex will do for me..a tradition passed down from my father and his father..
    I have a love-hate relationship with rolex, i hate the prices but love the pieces..
    Proud owner of a Rolex Explorer II 216570 polar since 27/2/13..okay..not anymore

BBBBBB virus kana liao!! HAHA..

Comment

You mean GMT2C SS or TT? Don't tell me they are wearing solid gold GMT2C hor....
      Just another small small small small watch user ....

Comment

Its the new s/steel with the black dial.hmmm i wonder if the staff at omega svc centre are donning seamasters and de villes. Hehehe. But hv to admit. The gmt2c really looks good..darn..i think im getting poisoned
        Only a Rolex will do for me..a tradition passed down from my father and his father..
        I have a love-hate relationship with rolex, i hate the prices but love the pieces..
        Proud owner of a Rolex Explorer II 216570 polar since 27/2/13..okay..not anymore

Comment

The same staff has been there for many many many years. Think this job is iron rice bowl + get to buy 1 or 2 pieces at fantastic staff prices every year.

Damn...I wanna join RSC too.

Comment

I realized a lot of women prefer GMT than Sub. Same sighting on some of my office ladies

Comment

Wonder staff price is how much... 60% of mrsp?

Originally posted by wean_sg View Post
              The same staff has been there for many many many years. Think this job is iron rice bowl + get to buy 1 or 2 pieces at fantastic staff prices every year.

Damn...I wanna join RSC too.

Comment

I feel like joining rsc too. Do the technicians wear rolexes as well. Cldnt see thru the glass walls.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                Working...
                X