Look alike DJ mid-size 178274

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Look alike DJ mid-size 178274

Not sure if I am posting in the right topic.

I am new in this forum and this is my virgin post, though I have been lurking around for 2 month or so since I planned to get a good watch. So I have been reading up on most of the Rolex expert's writeup and comments.

I decided on a mid-size DJ, fluted bezel and either diamond or roman marker. Of course best to get a brand new from the AD here, but the idea of spending > $8k just difficult to get into my thick hard skull. Never spend so much on a watch before, the most is $300. So I have been searching for a pre-own mid-size DJ in this forum's garage but found that it is rare here.

Until I was doing a google search and chanced upon a watch that is so Rolex DJ look alike. The brand is Orient. Then I did a search here and read that it is a reliable Japan brand.

But... now the question is, I have been discussing with my colleagues on Rolex and those close to me know that I have the intention to buy one - pre-own or new. And worse is, one of them among us close colleagues recently bought a brand new mid-size DJ and it makes my desire burns even more for one like that!

What do you think of 'down-grading' to a look-alike DJ? I will try to attempt to upload the pic here later.

Thanks to the moderator for publishing this post. Please let me have your views.

I realised I can't post the pic though I have the URL in imageshack. Nevermind... till I accumulate 10 posts.

Comment

You are quite right.

I initially started looking at lady Yacht Master, then I found a Seiko sport series and bought it right on the spot. So it replaced the YM that I have been eyeing on. Then I searched for other nice Rolex design and fell in love with the DJ. Gosh.. I think I am dreaming of Rolex day and night.

Comment

Hi another brand you can consider is Sandoz. There's a shop at Funan Centre ground floor. Using Swiss ETA movement. They have stainless, half gold and full gold look and ladies, medium and men size too.

Comment

Swiss ETA means automatic? Orient is automatic, which I like cos no need to worry about battery flat.

Comment

A Rolex is still a Rolex, you can't replace it with another look alike and you won't be wrong with the DJ

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
            Working...
            X