Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• maxbliss888
    replied
    Hong kong is a good place to shop if you know the shop keeper... Otherwise, it will be "tourists" price

Leave a comment:

• dtctan
    replied
    But anyway personally I think it is still safer to get used Rolex in Singapore, not worth to take the risk.

Leave a comment:

• Ian Limm
    replied
    To sum up my experience in shopping for 2nd hand Rolex in Hong Kong in 3 words....Waste of Time!

Only worth buying brand new Rolex there.

For 2nd hand Rolex, all those shops in town area, Holiday Inn area , Nathan Road, Mongkok... prices are
    very expensive , its like you trying to buy from those 2nd hand Lucky Plaza shops or more (after bargaining).

I read a Hong Kong Blogger talk about another area that is cheaper, called Shum Shui Po area, there are 2 shops
    there, also waste of Time!

1st shop the smaller one had only one day date 18238 no dia asking (i convert SGD) $14K plus.
    I can speak cantonese and bargain like hell and best $13K plus.

2nd shop had a dozen day dates, the first 18238 I picked up had a 18038 buckle on it,mismatch and another 18038 had a mismatch dial but dealer insist it is correct.

anyway even after bargaining prices of the President are more expensive than the prices offered here in Spore

Leave a comment:

• rockdaman
    replied
    Originally posted by Jubilee View Post
    Good day all.

I would like to get the piece verified before purchasing.

Thanks,
    J
    I dont think the seller will depart the watch to RSC before any payment done.

if u r the seller, r u willing to do so?

Leave a comment:

• satch
    replied
    yes, RSC on HK island. I'm not sure about verification service, but what I did previously was to tell them my watch running slow and asked them to check the movement, that was FOC.

Leave a comment:

• Malfean
    replied
    they have a rolex center just like ours in singapore. you can check it out at the official rolex website if I didn't remember wrongly.

Leave a comment:

• Jubilee
    started a topic Verification in Hong Kong

Verification in Hong Kong

Good day all.

Am heading to HK in August and might pick up a second hand Rolex if the price is right... was wondering if anyone had any experience to share? But more importantly, I would like to get the piece verified before purchasing. In SG we can go to RSC - in HK is there a similar place we can bring it to and anyone knows the cost?

Thanks,
    J

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
Working...
X