Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Green "HULK" date mechanism issues

Hi ,

Juz to share....Do you guys have experienced to change the entire date disk mechanism for barely few months old Rolex Sport watch? My friend had juz sent in his new Hulk for barely few months old to replace the entire date disk mechanism because when he try to wind the date and it does not seems to react....According to him, RSC told him this is factory fault so they replaced the entire part for him. This is his first Rolex Sport watch..& really a "Horror" experience for first timer.

Yes indeed buay song to have a brand new expensive watch having serious defects but then again there is no such thing as zero defect. Zero defect is only an ideal target. Looking on the bright side, isn't it better to fail while it is still well within the warranty period than to fail on the 25th month?
    I will own a Rolex ................ someday!

Comment

u r cheating urself.when u buy something tis expensive, te expectant of te product is high. so something like tis is really BAD

Comment

Change the entire date disk mechanism? hmm .. this is the first time I heard about it for a relatively NEW watch. Upset owner ..
        Just another small small small small watch user ....

Comment

Every time when I read quantity issue with new rolex. I always wonder who is that watch tech that put the watch together? Are they a master watch maker or just a normal watch tech? What kind of qc method do they used, is it base on sampling qc or 100% qc? With that kind of money paid I would expect a master watch maker and 100% check. No excuse.
          Side note, a Grand Sekio is put together by a master watch maker and that person will be responsible for qc and future issue that will come with that watch. This is what I expect!

Comment

Even thought there is still a chance of defect with 100% check, I'll be very pissed too.
            Audemars Piguet Ball Bell&Ross Cartier IWC Longines Omega Panerai Rolex Sinn Tissot

Alba Casio Citizen Roox Seiko

Wanted to add PP but bo lui

Comment

Where did your friend get the watch?

Comment

Originally posted by fastsapphire View Post
                Where did your friend get the watch?
                He bought it from Europe. He must b very upset with his new toy.

Comment

I understand how your friend feels .. He paid a premium and then he got a sour lemon .. Must be very sad

Comment

Thanks for the sharing.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X