X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oceanklassik
    replied
    Originally posted by rolexloverwatchlover View Post
    Yes, I am asking if aside from Rolex Centre, are there any watch shops that carries such things?

thanks.
    You may start by checking out with the forum advertisers, and if not, those pre-owned watch shops in Far East Plaza and Chinatown may have it. I don't think it will be easy to buy it new.

Leave a comment:

• rolexloverwatchlover
    replied
    Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
    If it is not any third party seller you are asking, you can get a new bracelet at the ROLEX Service Centre at Tung Centre, Orchard Road. You need to produce the watch during the purchase.
    Yes, I am asking if aside from Rolex Centre, are there any watch shops that carries such things?

thanks.

Leave a comment:

• Oceanklassik
    replied
    Originally posted by rolexloverwatchlover View Post
    Hi Guys,

Does anyone know where to get an authentic Steel Oyster Bracelet for a Datejust 116234. I think the bracelet model is 72600.

Thanks.
    If it is not any third party seller you are asking, you can get a new bracelet at the ROLEX Service Centre at Tung Centre, Orchard Road. You need to produce the watch during the purchase.

Leave a comment:

• rolexloverwatchlover
    replied
    Oyster Bracelet for Datejust

Hi Guys,

Does anyone know where to get an authentic Steel Oyster Bracelet for a Datejust 116234. I think the bracelet model is 72600.

Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• kman82
    replied
    My 2015 DJ116233 that I picked up while on holiday

Leave a comment:

• Dolphi
    replied
    Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
    "greater discount"? Well, not really. The discount varies from time to time and differs slightly from (sales) person to person. Some gets 5%, some 8%, and some others maybe 10% to 12%. It also depends what mode of payment you will use; paying full cash gets you more bargaining power.

Good luck
    Thanks bro.
    Have a great day ahead 😊

Leave a comment:

• Oceanklassik
    replied
    Originally posted by Dolphi View Post
    Hi guys,

Intend to buy a DJ41. Any recommendation of AD with greater discount ?
    New to Rolex. Saw some bro mentioned about 15%? TIA
    "greater discount"? Well, not really. The discount varies from time to time and differs slightly from (sales) person to person. Some gets 5%, some 8%, and some others maybe 10% to 12%. It also depends what mode of payment you will use; paying full cash gets you more bargaining power.

Good luck

Leave a comment:

• Dolphi
    replied
    Hi guys,

Intend to buy a DJ41. Any recommendation of AD with greater discount ?
    New to Rolex. Saw some bro mentioned about 15%? TIA

Leave a comment:

• Oceanklassik
    replied
    Originally posted by Rofthelper View Post
    Went to the Rolex AD in Ion Orchard looking for a MOP ladies DJ for wifey.

Was supprised that 116234 black dial retail price @ $10720.

After some discount should be 9k+?
    Your "surprise" means "good"? Or "bad"? If you can get a 10% disc, yes, it will be $9,648.

Leave a comment:

• Rofthelper
    replied
    Went to the Rolex AD in Ion Orchard looking for a MOP ladies DJ for wifey.

Was supprised that 116234 black dial retail price @ $10720.

After some discount should be 9k+?

Leave a comment:

• patan
    replied
    Last week saw in FB a 2016 TT 116233 selling at $8k , price drop ?

Leave a comment:

• gnixer
    replied
    Originally posted by pyro View Post
    Managed to get the DJ MOP for the missus today...!!!

what is the price & model number now?

Leave a comment:

• nikki
    replied
    31mm Datejust

Posting a newbie question, I hope the fellow community here can help shed some light.

I apologies that i don't know how to attach photo. I'm looking at Datejust 178271. 31mm jubilee strap with diamonds on "VI" on fluted bezel and chocolate dial.

The best discount that local AD is offering 15% off by paying AMEX. With the 15% discount and AMEX rebate, i'm getting around 19.25% off the list price.

But my friend was saying that he can get it way cheaper from Europe AD when he goes on business trip in September. My question is, is it even possible? Anyone have similar experience to share?

Leave a comment:

• nikki
    replied
    Originally posted by wu_song View Post
    i went watch palace @ lucky plaza. greyseller offered 20% though but no stock.
    Hi wu_song,

I'm not sure if they have the 31mm meteorite that you're looking for but maybe you can give the AD @ Peninsula Plaza a try. (Lee Chay Watch)I was offered 15% without much haggling. I was also looking for 31mm.

Leave a comment:

• whoelse
    replied
    Mine, dated 1969.

Leave a comment:

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
Working...
X