• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• seiko.citizen
    replied
    Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
    Hahaha...not legal for me la
    aiyah.... s'pore gahmen scared you get addicted............. dont let you play until you are 18/21.
    Here in Oz, we play when we are 12, and can claim when 16

Leave a comment:

• Darkangel
    replied
    Originally posted by seiko.citizen View Post
    Go and buy 4D/toto..... kenna draw, you can tell poly, not coming and buy your wishlist no problems.

Tomorrow got A$30million draw, I MUST buy...... if sure strike, I no need to go to uni .......

Got one fella at Curtin Uni, go and buy lotto, say want one type of ticket, but the operator give him another type of ticket. He said OK, paid the ticket, and strike the lotto that night. Talk about lucky eh!.... Somemore the prize also big one, 30million or thereabouts, and near exam times. For me, i tell uni, exam can fail liao... dont care, so much money, can invest and make money somemore lotto is tax free.
    Hahaha...not legal for me la

Leave a comment:

• seiko.citizen
    replied
    Yeah lor...so many watches to buy so little funds. I too am waiting for my funds...just waiting and waiting

Most probably this year can get something from my wishlist. But I doubt I can/will get the PP. Hahaha...
    Go and buy 4D/toto..... kenna draw, you can tell poly, not coming and buy your wishlist no problems.

Tomorrow got A$30million draw, I MUST buy...... if sure strike, I no need to go to uni .......

Got one fella at Curtin Uni, go and buy lotto, say want one type of ticket, but the operator give him another type of ticket. He said OK, paid the ticket, and strike the lotto that night. Talk about lucky eh!.... Somemore the prize also big one, 30million or thereabouts, and near exam times. For me, i tell uni, exam can fail liao... dont care, so much money, can invest and make money somemore lotto is tax free.

Leave a comment:

• Darkangel
    replied
    fishcake one also shiok.............. .... so many watches to buy, but not enough money. Im hoping to score a GMT from the forums, waiting for funds, and when im in S'pore.
    But I want to get a few watch tools, and hopefully a SS jubilee to go on the GMTII for the more dress look.

I really love that hidden clasp, and I think imo it would look very sweet. Also my 6694 ready from RSC, but cannot send back to Oz, as I will pay alot of tax, so wait til I go back and collect. Just received the bill from RSC, and missed the postman, so I better go first thing tomorrow morning
    Yeah lor...so many watches to buy so little funds. I too am waiting for my funds...just waiting and waiting

Most probably this year can get something from my wishlist. But I doubt I can/will get the PP. Hahaha...

Leave a comment:

• seiko.citizen
    replied
    Haha no la...if i want I would buy fishcake's diamond DJ... hehe
    fishcake one also shiok.............. .... so many watches to buy, but not enough money. Im hoping to score a GMT from the forums, waiting for funds, and when im in S'pore.
    But I want to get a few watch tools, and hopefully a SS jubilee to go on the GMTII for the more dress look.

I really love that hidden clasp, and I think imo it would look very sweet. Also my 6694 ready from RSC, but cannot send back to Oz, as I will pay alot of tax, so wait til I go back and collect. Just received the bill from RSC, and missed the postman, so I better go first thing tomorrow morning

Leave a comment:

• Darkangel
    replied
    you want to buy is it? well... if i want to get the GMTII ... something must move ....... looks like GMTII is coming much faster then anticipated
    Haha no la...if i want I would buy fishcake's diamond DJ... hehe

Leave a comment:

• seiko.citizen
    replied
    True....but these days all at least 5 or 6 mpx already haha

anyway..u selling ur DJs ah? how come?
    you want to buy is it? well... if i want to get the GMTII ... something must move ....... looks like GMTII is coming much faster then anticipated

Leave a comment:

• Darkangel
    replied
    aiyah........ 3.2mpx actually OK, just dont expand too big. If making thumbnails is not so bad. my camera at 3mpx.......... i find "usable". but my pns is 6mpx......... most of the time also downsize to 3.2mpx so my file size is manageable.
    True....but these days all at least 5 or 6 mpx already haha

anyway..u selling ur DJs ah? how come?

Leave a comment:

• seiko.citizen
    replied
    Originally posted by pebz View Post
    Here..have lousy camera lah. Can't do much..
    cannot see.........

Here? WHERE?!

Eh my camera also lousy 1 lor...3.2 mpx nia leh u want to fight ah ?
    aiyah........ 3.2mpx actually OK, just dont expand too big. If making thumbnails is not so bad. my camera at 3mpx.......... i find "usable". but my pns is 6mpx......... most of the time also downsize to 3.2mpx so my file size is manageable.

Leave a comment:

• Darkangel
    replied
    Originally posted by pebz View Post
    Here? WHERE?!

Eh my camera also lousy 1 lor...3.2 mpx nia leh u want to fight ah ?

Leave a comment:

• pebz
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Darkangel
    replied
    i think we all scare the girls ............... hardly see female forumers posting away here
    Yeah lor

Leave a comment:

• seiko.citizen
    replied
    Haha....I think she scared already dun dare to come in here hehe
    i think we all scare the girls ............... hardly see female forumers posting away here

Leave a comment:

• Oceanklassik
    replied
    Oi..tsk tsk tsk... Darkie, dun anyhow say hor. I didn't refer to bikini hor.. If u wan her in that, u say its u hor.. I dun mind lingerie tho..

Leave a comment:

• Darkangel
    replied
    no need bikini, but if have, OK, can also!
    Haha....I think she scared already dun dare to come in here hehe

Leave a comment:

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
Working...
X