X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• miniUltraman
    replied
    Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
    I think I am going crazy...hahha...I am aiming for a Midsize YG DJ but that's long term la. Sigh...say I give up the sub/Gmt/YM,and get the YG DJ...i won't have much chance to wear it but i like it....hahaha

why mid size get the Men's size buy buy buy!!!

Leave a comment:

• Darkangel
    replied
    I think I am going crazy...hahha...I am aiming for a Midsize YG DJ but that's long term la. Sigh...say I give up the sub/Gmt/YM,and get the YG DJ...i won't have much chance to wear it but i like it....hahaha

Leave a comment:

• vht
    replied
    Nice...20% is ok la..decent price

Lol...how much was the GMT?
    10% off list price.

Leave a comment:

• vht
    replied
    Originally posted by schumi View Post
    Congrats! How much did you pay for the lady DJ? SS or Half-Gold?

It's Half-Gold (rose gold), jubilee braclet, diamond markers, "computer face" at $9.4K.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• miniUltraman
    replied
    Originally posted by schumi View Post
    I want to know too I am looking at these 2 models TT Rose gold/Black dial

Watch 1
    Watch 2

Leave a comment:

• schumi
    replied
    Originally posted by vht View Post
    finally, bought my lady datejust liao, 20%

Thanks for all the advices.

Missed a deal on the Half-Gold GMTIIc though, took too long to consider

Leave a comment:

• Darkangel
    replied

Nice...20% is ok la..decent price

Lol...how much was the GMT?

Leave a comment:

• vht
    replied
    Thanks, I think I have come across this shop in one of the threads.

Leave a comment:

• keltzar
    replied
    if you plan it that long, keep a recently discontinued sports model e.g. GMT-II 16710.

Leave a comment:

• Darkangel
    replied
    Originally posted by teo View Post
    Its good to buy early before price increases again this year. You now ard 16yrs old buy one and keep it and watch its value grows. So 50yrs later you will be 66yrs old and you have a really rare watch. That feeling is great.
    Definitely...if I keep the watch that long it is

Leave a comment:

• teo
    replied
    Same for mine... I myself liked the DJ that they kept in cold storage and started taking it out to wear after a few times. After a yr...I bought my first Rollie,Exp II. Sold it after half a yr for personal reasons,now I aim to buy back a Rollie this yr.
    Its good to buy early before price increases again this year. You now ard 16yrs old buy one and keep it and watch its value grows. So 50yrs later you will be 66yrs old and you have a really rare watch. That feeling is great.

Leave a comment:

• Darkangel
    replied
    Originally posted by triton View Post
    16 year old get a rolex. my parents also never considered that.

anyway, a brand new piece starts from about 6k

if she is small built, suggest a jubilee bracelet, otherwise, consider the oyster aka the thicker type of links and bracelet if i got the term right.

for ladies, usually is pink, white, champagne. as for markers, classic would be roman. can consider indicies markers as well.

some ladies are sporting the explorer series. explorer I has a smaller diameter size compared to explorer II. the explorer models are more suitable as their thickness is lower compared to say submariner. unless u also considering yacht master ladies
    Same for mine... I myself liked the DJ that they kept in cold storage and started taking it out to wear after a few times. After a yr...I bought my first Rollie,Exp II. Sold it after half a yr for personal reasons,now I aim to buy back a Rollie this yr.

Leave a comment:

• Darkangel
    replied
    Originally posted by Tanahteck View Post
    I bought myself a TT DJ in 1988 for about $4500 or so. So when I read that DJ TT going for $8K to $9K I was shocked.

Well if she does well for her O level that would be her reward - perhaps.
    Originally posted by Tanahteck View Post
    Dark Angel:

How much is the price of the Rolex DJ in basic stainless steel. What is a popular face?

Yah I much older than you and have 6 year old daughter so planning to pick one up to keep for her 16th birthday. At the rate prices are going up I figure I might just as well buy one now.

Anyway if you were buying something for a young 16/18 year old girl what would you get.
    SS DJ ladies would set u back 5-6k for brand new...

WTF?! Someone beat me already oh no......NOOOOOOO...

Hmm...wah u think till quite far leh...10 yrs later. Ok here's 1 thing u have to take note. I would not suggest that u get ladies DJ for her. I would think that getting her a Exp II or ladies YM would be a better choice. I think these days girls are not really into DJs,it's considered the Lok kok side already. A sports series would be perfect for her. IF you are buying.

Seriously la...if my dad even buys me a new Rolex for my upcoming in 17th bdae...I will tell him to forget the Lexus

This is 1 really lucky girl I have to say...well as lucky as me la

I would say...buy that time..she will like fashion brand like LV already..hahah.

But before u make the purchase...u sure she likes watches? thats wad I would like to say..buy something that she likes not wad u like. JMHO.
    Last edited by Darkangel; 29-02-08, 11:29 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Tanahteck
    replied
    I bought myself a TT DJ in 1988 for about $4500 or so. So when I read that DJ TT going for $8K to $9K I was shocked.

Well if she does well for her O level that would be her reward - perhaps.

Leave a comment:

• triton
    replied
    16 year old get a rolex. my parents also never considered that.

anyway, a brand new piece starts from about 6k

if she is small built, suggest a jubilee bracelet, otherwise, consider the oyster aka the thicker type of links and bracelet if i got the term right.

for ladies, usually is pink, white, champagne. as for markers, classic would be roman. can consider indicies markers as well.

some ladies are sporting the explorer series. explorer I has a smaller diameter size compared to explorer II. the explorer models are more suitable as their thickness is lower compared to say submariner. unless u also considering yacht master ladies

Leave a comment:

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
Working...
X