• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need advice - buying deep sea dssd

Hi all

Need your kind advice.

Was thinking of buying of deep sea

Can advice on the things that I need to watch out?

Any price ?

If getting from oversea ad from seller who bring in, is that safe ?

Pls advise as I m a newbie.

Many thanks

Actually retail is 15k plus if im not wrong. If ur getting from local ad it will definitely be local set but at a higher price but if u getting from chuan watch or hj watches those 2nd handed shop shld be overseas ad but will be much cheaper compare to local ad. Latest series shld be G series n blue lume cos saw from a thread saying dssd only release til G series. Pricing shld be 12k to 13k after discount i guess.

Comment

Hi pal,

Yeah

The local Rolex is asking ard 13.9k net.

Still pending if want to get oversea dealer....which is ard 11.xxx

Any recommend of other......

Comment

I saw some seller selling alpha numeric series also.

Comment

walk into ion THG today was told no discount and retail around $15k+, yet to find out from my usual sales ....

Comment

For the latest model is g-series or alpha numerical series?

Any one expert can determine?

What is the full item that I will be expecting if I buy for seller who bring in overseas ad set?

Thanks.

Comment

For series im not too sure. But the watch shld come with triple boxes 1 white outer n 2 inter boxes 1 lighter green n 1 dark green, 2 booklet, green red tag, bezel protector, a green cloth, maybe a rolex cleaning cloth too, lastly warranty card dated.

Comment

Hi sir

Thanks for ur info.

Usually if we need to do vet at rsc...we need to leave the watch at rsc for a day, does the technician will dis assembly the watch.

My understanding that for dssd is good as they are tested In their kind of lab for the ability to go deep...

If the technician open up will it result the effectiveness go hay wire.

Pard
                Pardon me if I had Ask a silly qns.

Comment

I think usually they will open up to verify the parts to ensure is the real stuff. But they r professional shldnt affect anything maybe just have the trust in them. I doubt u will bring ur dssd for a deep dive too. If will then get a brand new from rolex boutique

Comment

I would suggest buying from the local authorised shops so that you do not need to do the additional step of authentication at rolex center

Comment

A bit tempting as oversea ad set n local set still different by $2.xk.....

Abit confused......as torn over in getting overseas set.....

Comment

Ok bro,

If 2k plus is quite a bit... And in this case, I will go for oversea set too n send it to RSC to verify...

There is this thing known as "preventive maintenance" and a "checklist" need to be followed when they open up the watch.

Thou this case is not a "PM" but still a checklist will be followed to ensure water resistant.

And for the next 2 years if u happen to dive to say 3000m, and water sip into ur watch, just turn up at RSC n "BANG THE TABLE"...

Comment

Mmmm....bang table so easy....Hannah...

I think later the guards bang me out.....

Comment

Just to check any pal here have bring ur Rolex to vet by rsc....
                            They will give u a invoice but will not indicate any thing on the Rolex or certify say this watch is an authentic Rolex....

Any advice.....

Comment

Originally posted by Imperio View Post
                              Just to check any pal here have bring ur Rolex to vet by rsc....
                              They will give u a invoice but will not indicate any thing on the Rolex or certify say this watch is an authentic Rolex....

Any advice.....
                              Seriously, do some homework with the search button here... all ur answers is in sgroc...

If u notice only few reply here, not that bros here are unfrenly, just tat they have been answering n answering same question again n again...

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X