116710 LN vs 116710 BLNR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 116710 LN vs 116710 BLNR

As above which one will you choose from this 2? The LN looks like a timeless classic very subtle looking but the BLNR looks very different and stand out.

I am having dilemma between this 2. I have couple of black face watch currently and probably will get a black sub next time.

So which one will you choose and why?

Originally posted by neski View Post
    As above which one will you choose from this 2? The LN looks like a timeless classic very subtle looking but the BLNR looks very different and stand out.

I am having dilemma between this 2. I have couple of black face watch currently and probably will get a black sub next time.

You have answered the question. Choose BLNR. No point having multiple "similar looking" watches

Comment

The new "BLNR"
      The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

116710 blnr

Originally posted by neski View Post

No doubt, the new 116710 BLNR.

Comment

Half a bezel of blue ceramic costs almost 2K more than the all black ceramic bezel. That seems alot of money to pay for..

Comment

a lot of rolex lovers are color whores dont you know? blue, red, green.... it drives us crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by Mezz72 View Post
              a lot of rolex lovers are color whores dont you know? blue, red, green.... it drives us crazy.
              A weakness that the Rolex marketing guys understand too well - hence the products and the pricing!!

Comment

Originally posted by kenn18 View Post
                Half a bezel of blue ceramic costs almost 2K more than the all black ceramic bezel. That seems alot of money to pay for..
                Not just the bezel, the BLNR's GMT hand is blue. Different from the green GMT hand of the LN

Comment

Well if u were to see it this way, then when u consider the individual costs of each component and part of the sub, or any other luxury watch, u will probably find thd sum of all parts dun add up to what u pay for.
                  elusive

Comment

Originally posted by satch View Post
                    Well if u were to see it this way, then when u consider the individual costs of each component and part of the sub, or any other luxury watch, u will probably find thd sum of all parts dun add up to what u pay for.
                    I think you are missing the point. The BLNR is a nice watch, probably has the potential to become a classic one day. But the difference between the BLNR and the LN is half a bezel of blue ceramic and a tiny sliver of blue on the GMT hand, and the price difference is about 2k. If the buyer is happy to pay the extra 2K, who is to argue?

Comment

Bought the BLNR and never had been happier.

Comment

I think you are missing the point. The BLNR is a nice watch, probably has the potential to become a classic one day. But the difference between the BLNR and the LN is half a bezel of blue ceramic and a tiny sliver of blue on the GMT hand, and the price difference is about 2k. If the buyer is happy to pay the extra 2K, who is to argue?
                        Gotta agree.. It might not look worth paying extra for the "color" but it's the patented process to get the color on the ceramic bezel worth the money. After all it symbolizes a new invention by Rolex that created history in the world of horology. Potential future classic. Anyway I love that blue and did not hesitate paying more for it it adds a little sporty and modern touch to the usual solemn Rolex look IMHO.

Comment

116710LN more versatile in my opinion, can be both dressy and casual.

but you can always get both gmtc black and subc black =D

Comment

This is such a beauty. I personally like a more "stand-out" look so i will go for BLNR instead of LN

Comment

I bought the classic all black 116710LN.
                              Not a fan of the Batman. I am hoping Rolex will release a ceramic Coke soon.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X