Tokyo - Ginza

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tokyo - Ginza

Earlier I was shopping around Ginza and I pop into a rolex shop. I was thinking of getting a sub steel and yellow gold with blue face.

When I ask how much, my jaws drop. It cost $123,000yen (after tax rebate) around $14,360.

I ask about the price of the SS daytona and the sales guy told me cost around $12,000. (No stock)

The shop address is

I wanted to ask the seniors here..is the price too good to be true?
    I do not think is fake coz the entire shop sells rolex.

Maybe I am too paraniod.

But is it worth to buy that sub?

Good buy. Looks real to me. As for the Daytona, even if I tell you $10k also no use - no stock.

Comment

Not the best price yet...below 13k is possible at tokyo grey dealer.

Comment

Originally posted by rockdaman View Post
        Not the best price yet...below 13k is possible at tokyo grey dealer.
        Err... your Tokyo grey dealer got sell SS Daytona below $12k? TS quoted that Japan AD quoted him about $12k only. With reference that your grey dealer can get the blue TT below $13k.
        Last edited by tzehou; 06-10-14, 10:09 PM.

Comment

Sorry for being a noob...yup the blue tt sub is not the best price. As for the ss Daytona, last wkend I went to a couple of authorize rolex shop like odukyu (hope I hv the name right), takashimaya...the sales told me the price is ard $12k plus but all no stock. This wkend I am flying back hopefully the airport hv stock

Comment

Originally posted by zkin View Post
            Sorry for being a noob...yup the blue tt sub is not the best price. As for the ss Daytona, last wkend I went to a couple of authorize rolex shop like odukyu (hope I hv the name right), takashimaya...the sales told me the price is ard $12k plus but all no stock. This wkend I am flying back hopefully the airport hv stock

Bro, if you can get the Daytona at around $12k, its a super good buy. Grab it. Any dial colour also you win. Haaa... Good luck!

Comment

The yen has been hit pretty hard compared with the stable Singaporean dollar, hence worthwhile to consider.

Comment

Originally posted by bttan View Post
                The yen has been hit pretty hard compared with the stable Singaporean dollar, hence worthwhile to consider.
                100% agree.
                Even the Electronics are much Cheaper than in Singapore.
                My iPhone 6+ is cheaper than Singapore Apple Store by $170.00.
                I should have walk into the Rolex Shop to enquire at least 😂
                SGD$1 - ¥90 during December last year.
                You Never Actually Own A Patek Philippe. You Merely Take Care Of It For The Next Generation.

MY HUMBLE COLLECTION:
                2014 Patek Philippe Aquanaut 5167/1A-001
                2012 Rolex GMT II 116713LN Steel With Gold "G" SERIAL
                2011 ROLEX SUBMARINER 116610LN Ceramic Bezel "V" SERIAL

HER'S:
                Rolex Oyster Perpetual (Stainless Steel) Black Dial with Diamond Markers
                Rolex ladies datejust 69173 (Half-Gold) Blue Dial with Diamond Markers

Comment

Buy grey mkt cheaper

Comment

grey market any recommended one?
                    i also searching for daytona SS black in Tokyo. which area would be better choice to search from?
                    i try to search for the information for their email but is not available.

Comment

great buy......

Love tokyo. Was there in December for the new year....and great many watch boutiques. One of my fav the FP Journe shop....

Comment

Can anyone share who recently went Japan if SS Daytona in Tokyo AD is really 12k SGD? If so, flying there now!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Fabiannyo View Post
                          Can anyone share who recently went Japan if SS Daytona in Tokyo AD is really 12k SGD? If so, flying there now!!!
                          It's around that price but I have never seen any stocks in all my visits to the ADs. You need to be really lucky to see the 116610LN, super lucky to see the 116610LV, but Daytona is ... ...
                          elusive

Comment

Hi Bro, i will be attached to Japan Osaka to work for 3 yrs.
                            Any bro have shop to recommend to by rolex?

Comment

Just checked Osaka AD price in MAR 2015 ,lower than Singapore but no stock for popular models(SS SUB, SS DAYTONA...). Plenty of stock from gray dealer but price is similar or higher than singapore AD.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X