rehaut crown alignment off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rehaut crown alignment off

Just went rsc to ask about the rehaut engraving of my gmt2c. The Crown on the rehaut is a little bit off to the left. Rsc said they can do nth about it after they check for 30 mins. Is this normal ? Cos I have another rolex where the crown is perfectly aligned in e middle.

Is it normal? I am really not sure as of late, Rolex came up with many "interesting" features and the most popular one being the issue of the cyclops with the newer ones having lower magnification.

Of course this is not the first time I've read about the rehaut being slightly misaligned and as far as I know from the owners, Rolex can't do anything about it as the rehaut is engraved on the casing itself which eliminates any possibilities of aligning it back.

Never had issues with any of mine so far and all my Rolexes rehaut are where they are suppose to be.

'It ain't how hard you hit;
    it's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward.
    How much you can take, and keep moving forward.
    That's how winning is done.'

Comment

I saw few tat are lidat. cant do much

Comment

Just received a call from rsc this evening. They have confirmed they can't do anything about it as my pc is not e only one to have this *factory defect*. Even tried asking them if possible to adjust the dial but they said the dial can't be moved. Guess I have to live with it.

Comment

Factory defect?! Do you mean ROLEX allowed a 'factory defect' piece (or many pieces) to leave it's factory, travelled miles and to be sold for thousands of dollars to unsuspecting customers just like that?

You may want to send 'feedback' to ROLEX HQ and see how they will respond.

Sorry to learn that
          The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

from rolex website. also crooked.

Comment

Haha yes. Jus went to the rolex website. It is exactly the same as the gmt2c bnlr in the image on e site.

Comment

Originally posted by Caddie View Post
                Haha yes. Jus went to the rolex website. It is exactly the same as the gmt2c bnlr in the image on e site.
                dun think too much, else u will not be happy one.

Comment

should ask for a replacement. If it's a manufacture defect, how can they just tell you they can't do anything about it?

Comment

Originally posted by Choo Yao Chuen View Post
                    should ask for a replacement. If it's a manufacture defect, how can they just tell you they can't do anything about it?
                    watch out of shop with warranty card chopped means is your own problems liao. Rolex website also showing watches with the same issues, they should not be using a defective watch as sample right?

Comment

So every piece is the same, it's manufactured that way..

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X