DSSD and SD43 on smaller wrist

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DSSD and SD43 on smaller wrist

Anyone with smaller wrist wearing or tried on the above?

Srarted this topic after coming across a thread from another another forum on how the bigger size than SUB does not fit small wrist. Guess in general, asian build is relatively smaller than (and thinking sometimes different from ) the Caucasian, so would lile to here the wearing experience here.

Originally posted by WatchAdmirer View Post
    Anyone with smaller wrist wearing or tried on the above?

Srarted this topic after coming across a thread from another another forum on how the bigger size than SUB does not fit small wrist. Guess in general, asian build is relatively smaller than (and thinking sometimes different from ) the Caucasian, so would lile to here the wearing experience here.
    Trying on a big watch vs owning one and wearing it daily/frequently are 2 different matters. Size is one thing; weight is another major consideration if the (big) watch is going to be your frequent wrist companion. I have tried both; owned one of them for a brief while; and sold both off.

I have a slim wrist and both watches wear big on my wrist. Nice or not is subjective, but one thing for sure, it got rather uncomfortable after a few hours of wear. Some people like their watches big whether they have small/slim wrists, others prefer small. To me, wearing a watch comfortably is more important.
    The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

I am comfortable with watches that are not more than 50mm lug to lug. E.g. YM2, Tudor Pelagos, Explorer 216750.
      But am not comfortable with those with height more than 15mm.
      Our eyes must be ugliest part of our face; everyone looks good when wearing sunglasses

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
      Working...
      X