Clear All

• Originally posted by 116520 View Post
    yes yes.... very nice!!!
    x2
    Current:
    No More Liao...

Comment

• Originally posted by iamatyc View Post
      Can any of the GV owners comment whether the GV green crystal is more easily scratched than the Black and White one?
      Does it worth the 1K more than the other milgauss ?
      Not sure, but if you want a unique watch, a conversation starter, then go for the GV. The green, at a certain angle against the sunlight, is pure delight.
      WISHLIST
      Yachtmaster2 116688
      Sky Dweller
      AP ROO Black Theme
      WG Submariner

Comment

• Originally posted by Vedder007 View Post
        Not sure, but if you want a unique watch, a conversation starter, then go for the GV. The green, at a certain angle against the sunlight, is pure delight.
        Hi, could anyone advise if the green glow is a coating that might got scratched off or the whole glass is green crystal made. Any additional reading of the materials would be appreciated.
        Thanks.

Comment

• From what I know it is not coated but a green glass crystal. In fact it is the only Rolex with a green glass crystal. It is a pure delight to own this watch and my wife is eyeing it as well! No regrets since I bought it in Lucern last December. This watch looks nice on ladies as well.
          His: AP ROO, Hublot BB, PAM 24/29/183/372, Chopard L.U.C 2000/Mille Miglia, Rolex Milgauss 116400 GV/Sub 16610 LV/1680 "Red Sub"/GMT Master 1675/GMT Master II 16760 "FAT LADY"/Seadweller 16600/DSSD 116660, Tudor 94010 "Snowflake"/94200 "BIG Block"/Heritage Chrono/Black Bay, Omega Seamaster 2254.50/2538.20

Hers: AP ROO & AP Millenary, Cartier Santos, Chopard Happy Sports & Cannes Fest, PAM 49, Rolex Explorer1 214270

Comment

• yes yes... this watch looks nice on ladies as well, the only problem is that I think most ladies will complain after wearing it for a day as the case is relatively heavy...

Originally posted by desfrie View Post
            From what I know it is not coated but a green glass crystal. In fact it is the only Rolex with a green glass crystal. It is a pure delight to own this watch and my wife is eyeing it as well! No regrets since I bought it in Lucern last December. This watch looks nice on ladies as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by desfrie View Post
              From what I know it is not coated but a green glass crystal. In fact it is the only Rolex with a green glass crystal. It is a pure delight to own this watch and my wife is eyeing it as well! No regrets since I bought it in Lucern last December. This watch looks nice on ladies as well.
              Hi Desfrie, can you pm me how much you got the GV from Lucern? Is it cheaper than in SG?

Thanks in advance as I will be heading there.

Comment

• Is it the right time to get a Milgauss GV? The price stabilise? So far my enquiry from local AD, best price is $9100, cash.

Comment

• milgauss GV

I bought a GV at lucerne last nov , after the charge card conversion its close to 9k sin.... anyone interested can pm me as I'm going again in june ..

Comment

• No one talking about the early milgauss? 1970s white and black tritium 1019 with special 1580 movement? Can't see it being discussed in the vintage area too.

Comment

• Super rare so rarely talk about it....

Originally posted by hilbero View Post
                      No one talking about the early milgauss? 1970s white and black tritium 1019 with special 1580 movement? Can't see it being discussed in the vintage area too.

Comment

• Big fan of the Milgauss!

Am thinking of Milgauss 116400(black) or GMT2 116710LN. Or both. Somehow, I prefer the look of the black Milgauss over the GV...

What do you guys think?

Comment

• Hi, would like to seek advise here that is it $6100 a good price for a preowned v series milgauss white face?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ducarti View Post
                            Hi, would like to seek advise here that is it $6100 a good price for a preowned v series milgauss white face?
                            Yes.
                            The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

• oh lol..you should ask because i continued the watch and jewellry shop activity of my grand grandparents

Comment

• i want to get a green milgauss, been having trouble finding it though. Seems they are rather rare these days.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X