This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by tarantina View Post
    i want to get a green milgauss, been having trouble finding it though. Seems they are rather rare these days.
    Try look around at PPC, saw it there before. Or you can also try searchin in the garage, have quite a few pieces pre-owned and BN selling here.

Comment

• is the Green Milgauss GV supposed to be limited edition??or just an anniversary model??

Comment

• I think more likely the latter.
        The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

• hardly limited edition. way too many in the market
          [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
          [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
          Blue 6694
          Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
          [U]"My collection"[/U]:
          [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

• Hi All,
            this model (Green Milgauss GV) seem to lose some love recently as a lot of them are seen in the market... May I know what is the best discount for this piece.
            Thinking of getting a piece...
            Thanks,

Comment

• I have a Milgauss White Face, wanted to sell but best offer is only $5,200. Should I sell? It is M series, 12 links and no box nor paper. I was thinking price so low I might as well keep hahaha

http://s1184.photobucket.com/albums/...foosg/Watches/

Comment

• Originally posted by Kannon View Post
                I have a Milgauss White Face, wanted to sell but best offer is only $5,200. Should I sell? It is M series, 12 links and no box nor paper. I was thinking price so low I might as well keep hahaha

http://s1184.photobucket.com/albums/...foosg/Watches/
                Think u shd keep it, or pass it to ur wife also can... It is a nice n simple design watch...
                Current:
                No More Liao...

Comment

• Originally posted by newbie09 View Post
                  Think u shd keep it, or pass it to ur wife also can... It is a nice n simple design watch...
                  Haha nice. Keep it for my wife

Comment

• anyone knows the listed price for milgauss GV now? planning to get on my birthday in march

Comment

• Less popular?

I noticed the Milgauss is a less popular model among the sport series. Why?

Is it because of its understated look? No date? I personally like these two features.

If ever I do buy this model, I will get the green crystal one and wear it on a black leather strap. I can already visualise how it will look on my wrist.
                      'The way to high office is by the crooked stairs.' - Queen Elizabeth I (in the movie)

Comment

• Originally posted by Gottessohn View Post
                        anyone knows the listed price for milgauss GV now? planning to get on my birthday in march
                        I got one at a good price early this month from local AD :-)

However, this is due to a serious defect when i bot an non gv milgauss, and the manager allow me to change to a gv with some discount. I guess i am lucky.

Having 'Owned' both black milgauss gv and non gv, i should say the gv version looks stunning because of the green crystal.
                        [COLOR="Red"]
                        [/COLOR]

Comment

• What kind of defect? Can post and tell us?

Originally posted by Dennis 7777 View Post
                          I got one at a good price early this month from local AD :-)

However, this is due to a serious defect when i bot an non gv milgauss, and the manager allow me to change to a gv with some discount. I guess i am lucky.

Having 'Owned' both black milgauss gv and non gv, i should say the gv version looks stunning because of the green crystal.

Comment

• Originally posted by 116520 View Post
                            What kind of defect? Can post and tell us?
                            Well, there was a chip off the case, and i only found out after unwrapping the protective sticker. The chip off is nicely hidden behind the barcode.

Not sure how this piece got shipped out from rolex. I would have expect them to inspect the watch with some qc process.
                            [COLOR="Red"]
                            [/COLOR]

Comment

• QC from my knowledge is based not on individually checking each watch, rather, a small number is taken out of a large production line. if the faulty is within "tolerances" the batch will continue to have movements installed etc. as with all mass production items; you can expect the occasional lemon.
                              [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
                              [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
                              Blue 6694
                              Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
                              [U]"My collection"[/U]:
                              [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

• Did you take off the barcode in front of them to find out the chip? If yes, you're damn lucky... if you took off the barcode at home and they honour the chip, you're also damn lucky too...

Originally posted by Dennis 7777 View Post
                                Well, there was a chip off the case, and i only found out after unwrapping the protective sticker. The chip off is nicely hidden behind the barcode.

Not sure how this piece got shipped out from rolex. I would have expect them to inspect the watch with some qc process.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X