X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Henry T
    replied
    Less popular?

I noticed the Milgauss is a less popular model among the sport series. Why?

Is it because of its understated look? No date? I personally like these two features.

If ever I do buy this model, I will get the green crystal one and wear it on a black leather strap. I can already visualise how it will look on my wrist.

Leave a comment:

• Gottessohn
    replied
    anyone knows the listed price for milgauss GV now? planning to get on my birthday in march

Leave a comment:

• Kannon
    replied
    Originally posted by newbie09 View Post
    Think u shd keep it, or pass it to ur wife also can... It is a nice n simple design watch...
    Haha nice. Keep it for my wife

Leave a comment:

• newbie09
    replied
    Originally posted by Kannon View Post
    I have a Milgauss White Face, wanted to sell but best offer is only $5,200. Should I sell? It is M series, 12 links and no box nor paper. I was thinking price so low I might as well keep hahaha

http://s1184.photobucket.com/albums/...foosg/Watches/
    Think u shd keep it, or pass it to ur wife also can... It is a nice n simple design watch...

Leave a comment:

• Kannon
    replied
    I have a Milgauss White Face, wanted to sell but best offer is only $5,200. Should I sell? It is M series, 12 links and no box nor paper. I was thinking price so low I might as well keep hahaha

http://s1184.photobucket.com/albums/...foosg/Watches/

Leave a comment:

• judgement
    replied
    Hi All,
    this model (Green Milgauss GV) seem to lose some love recently as a lot of them are seen in the market... May I know what is the best discount for this piece.
    Thinking of getting a piece...
    Thanks,

Leave a comment:

• seiko.citizen
    replied
    hardly limited edition. way too many in the market

Leave a comment:

• Oceanklassik
    replied
    I think more likely the latter.

Leave a comment:

• z27ag
    replied
    is the Green Milgauss GV supposed to be limited edition??or just an anniversary model??

Leave a comment:

• crazybay
    replied
    Originally posted by tarantina View Post
    i want to get a green milgauss, been having trouble finding it though. Seems they are rather rare these days.
    Try look around at PPC, saw it there before. Or you can also try searchin in the garage, have quite a few pieces pre-owned and BN selling here.

Leave a comment:

• tarantina
    replied
    i want to get a green milgauss, been having trouble finding it though. Seems they are rather rare these days.

Leave a comment:

• Munnibadnaam420
    replied
    oh lol..you should ask because i continued the watch and jewellry shop activity of my grand grandparents

Leave a comment:

• Oceanklassik
    replied
    Originally posted by Ducarti View Post
    Hi, would like to seek advise here that is it $6100 a good price for a preowned v series milgauss white face?
    Yes.

Leave a comment:

• Ducarti
    replied
    Hi, would like to seek advise here that is it $6100 a good price for a preowned v series milgauss white face?

Leave a comment:

• keru
    replied
    Big fan of the Milgauss!

Am thinking of Milgauss 116400(black) or GMT2 116710LN. Or both. Somehow, I prefer the look of the black Milgauss over the GV...

What do you guys think?

Leave a comment:

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
Working...
X