Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wow, interesting choice for a first Rolex.

I'm also looking to get my first Rolex but I don't think I'll get a Milgauss GV...
    fallraen
    "Grandpa were you a hero in the war?" "No,"he answered,"but I served in a company of heros."

Comment

GV club

Originally posted by fallraen View Post
      wow, interesting choice for a first Rolex.

I'm also looking to get my first Rolex but I don't think I'll get a Milgauss GV...
      The Milgauss GV turned out to be my first Rolex. I eventually chose it over the LV sub. To make matters worse, I chose the Sub ND over the Sub date. In the end the cleaner look won me over. Anyway if anyone wants to get a sports model from Rolex, head down to Sincere at Hilton. All walk-ins at least 10% off. Any mode of payment. Mr Roland Tay seems like a really nice guy!

Comment

Originally posted by dominique_kwok View Post
        The Milgauss GV turned out to be my first Rolex. I eventually chose it over the LV sub. To make matters worse, I chose the Sub ND over the Sub date. In the end the cleaner look won me over. Anyway if anyone wants to get a sports model from Rolex, head down to Sincere at Hilton. All walk-ins at least 10% off. Any mode of payment. Mr Roland Tay seems like a really nice guy!
        Sorry, but if i remember correctly, SIN$9,012 is the list price for GV, so if you paid 9012, than there is no discount given ( ?? )
        Or did you managed to get a 10% discount from 9,012 for the GV?
        My Small Collection :
        GMT II 16710 Coke U series
        JLC Master Control ( May 2008 )
        Daytona SS White ( Jan 2009 )
        Porsche Design P6310 Red ( Feb 2009 )
        Azimuth Back In Time ( Wrist lounge special edition ) ( Jan 2010 )
        PAM 312 ( Feb 2010 ) ( Send me an offer for this baby if you are interested)

Look Look See See for :
        BNIB 1995 ( W series ) Rolex sport model

Comment

no discount for the green GV< and yes i bought from ROLAND..!! ahha

Comment

Originally posted by kenxo View Post
            no discount for the green GV< and yes i bought from ROLAND..!! ahha
            I wanted to get from him too! He is such a nice guy.. but he sold the last one yesterday! keke

Comment

Originally posted by rh1667 View Post
              Sorry, but if i remember correctly, SIN$9,012 is the list price for GV, so if you paid 9012, than there is no discount given ( ?? )
              Or did you managed to get a 10% discount from 9,012 for the GV?
              Unfortunately, GV is only going at list now. But you can push for more discount off another model if you get two. Which is what I did.

Comment

haha, but unfortunately, i went back today, to return the watch...i would prob get a replacement one tom... coz theres a bubble in the glass....so if he tries to sell u one, make sure u LOOK CAREFULLY...and make sure he doesnt give u the one that i returned

Comment

haha, but unfortunately, i went back today, to return the watch...i would prob get a replacement one tom... coz theres a bubble in the glass....so if he tries to sell u one, make sure u LOOK CAREFULLY...and make sure he doesnt give u the one that i returned
                  Oh my, thanks! I got mine from THG in the end.

Comment

Unfortunately, GV is only going at list now. But you can push for more discount off another model if you get two. Which is what I did.
                    Thanks for the clarification.
                    My Small Collection :
                    GMT II 16710 Coke U series
                    JLC Master Control ( May 2008 )
                    Daytona SS White ( Jan 2009 )
                    Porsche Design P6310 Red ( Feb 2009 )
                    Azimuth Back In Time ( Wrist lounge special edition ) ( Jan 2010 )
                    PAM 312 ( Feb 2010 ) ( Send me an offer for this baby if you are interested)

Look Look See See for :
                    BNIB 1995 ( W series ) Rolex sport model

Comment

That was fast! You were just asking me which AD it was and...hours later you came out with 1...hehehe...

Post pics

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Did you get from NAC THG? If you did, congrats!!! You beat me to it, I saw it, held it in my hands, went off to consider, went back and walah!!! IT'S GONE!!!!

Comment

so happy, got my watch back today, turned out to be nothing, just a slight stain on the glass and with a wipe, its gone, so embarassing...what to do? first rolex what!

Comment

Originally posted by 1000g View Post
                            Did you get from NAC THG? If you did, congrats!!! You beat me to it, I saw it, held it in my hands, went off to consider, went back and walah!!! IT'S GONE!!!!
                            I got mine from THG Tang Plaza. I didn't know that the one at NAC reopened. My friend's sis's good friend works there. She offered to help me to get. But oh well too late. Anyway stock should be coming early dec! Hurry. keke

so happy, got my watch back today, turned out to be nothing, just a slight stain on the glass and with a wipe, its gone, so embarassing...what to do? first rolex what!
                            I totally scrutinised my watch after reading about what happened to yours. It's my first rolex too. heh

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
                            That was fast! You were just asking me which AD it was and...hours later you came out with 1...hehehe...

Post pics
                            Well i just decided I'll head to the ADs and get them instead of monitoring prices here and seeing how they increase over them whereas over at the ADs, the discounts are increasing over time. keke. i hope you get your lv sub soon. Just so you know, if you are really keen in the sub lv, heading over to sincere at hilton hotel, you can push for ahem more than 10%.

Comment

Tang? I went there last Friday, didn't see any bro. Almost can't wait till October, December seems like decades away...

Comment

My new Milgauss with my deepsea

Deep Sea Sea Dweller
                                Black dial Milgauss
                                White dial Explorer II
                                DRSD 1665 MkIII
                                Gold Day-Date

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse