GMT Master 2 - yellow gold

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GMT Master 2 - yellow gold

Hi all, looking to buy the YG, but worried that it's too bling... Any thoughts on this? Greatly appreciated.

Try to search for this topic. It should have been discussed here before. I know a member name Mr SamGMT who has one. Contact him if you want more details.
    The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

IMHO, it is too bling for daily use (and if I were paying 30+k for it,I'd want to wear it as often as I can). But then, it depends on your working and social environment, and what kind of image you want to project to those people in these environment. Of course you can "bo chap" what these people's perception of you will be, but there may be "consequences" which you may or may not be aware of : ) From my 2-cents personal experience.
      Rolex GMTIIc 116713LN V-series
      Franck Muller Color Dreams
      TAG Heuer Series 2000 Exclusive
      Seiko Alarm World Time 5T52
      Seiko Titanium Alarm Chronograph 7T32
      Casio G-Shock
      Citizen Eco Drive Titanium
      Carven Neptune
      Ellesse Sport
      Citizen Manual Winding

Comment

Thanks. Previously looked thru the entire official gmt thread but came up with nothing. Will search for other relevant threads.

Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
        Try to search for this topic. It should have been discussed here before. I know a member name Mr SamGMT who has one. Contact him if you want more details.

Comment

I love the watch , own one with green dial once and still miss it a lot .

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
          Working...
          X