Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Latest Series for DSSD?

Hi,

Any Bro. / senior can advise what is the latest series for DSSD? Izzit the Y-series? And how do we check the manufacture date & year during the time purchase ? i.e.:- during transaction at the shop. Many Thanks in advance.

Best Regards

Blue Mario

This link has reference :

http://www.oysterworld.de/production-dates.html

'Y' series should be 2002. As for the latest, the more obvious is 'G' series. But I remember having seen somewhere there is 'J' series currently. Not too sure though.
    The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Hi Bro, Thanks for the info. Thats to said the watch i am going to purchase is made during 2002? Wow, thats a NEW old watch ??? Paying current price for a Old stock, worth it ???

Comment

The DSSD is never produced in 2002 . IIRC, it only came in in late 2008 or 2009.
        The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Ok. As per the ref. you attached, Y-series is watch manufacture in 2002 (sep). Then what does the Y-series stand for in DSSD? Thanks for the info. Still learning abour Rollie Will check with the AD also. Many Thanks.

Comment

seem that u are getting a sea dweller rather than a DSSD. just make sure u are not paying the price of a DSSD...

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Mario View Post
              Ok. As per the ref. you attached, Y-series is watch manufacture in 2002 (sep). Then what does the Y-series stand for in DSSD? Thanks for the info. Still learning abour Rollie Will check with the AD also. Many Thanks.
              "Y-series" in dssd? I'm lost now. Can those who own this watch pls help? You may want to give more descriptions on the no. or post some pics.
              The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
                "Y-series" in dssd? I'm lost now. Can those who own this watch pls help? You may want to give more descriptions on the no. or post some pics.
                Bro, I think TS means a Y series, SDDS, classic sea dweller or just he mistook the V series DSSD as a Y series. Just my guess.
                Current Collection :

1) Rolex YG White Mother of Pearl Roman Dial Datejust 16018 (8 mil Serial)

2) Rolex YG Black Computer Roman Dial Datejust 16238 (L Serial)

3) Rolex TT Blue Submariner 16613LB (M Serial)

4) Rolex YG Red Vignette DayDate 18038 (8 mil Serial)

5) Rolex PT Pinkish White MOP DayDate 18206 (A Serial)

Comment

Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
                  I will check with the AD & go down to take a look before the purchase. Thanks. Will update bros. here.

Comment

Originally posted by gigantor View Post
                    seem that u are getting a sea dweller rather than a DSSD. just make sure u are not paying the price of a DSSD...
                    Thanks for the headsup bro. Will check & confirm before the purchase...

Comment

Erm..like to know which AD here in Singapore still got a Y series BNIB Sea-Dweller 16600....PM me if it is ok with you....i dun mind paying a slight premium for the watch...

Thanks,
                      Feilong108
                      Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak

Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen

Quoted from Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Hi Bro feilong, Let me check whether izzit a DSSD or SD first. Dun want to mislead anyone here in the forum. Thanks.

Comment

Sure Bro Mario..Thanks for your kind reply...hehehe....

Comment

Hi bro Feilong, there is no more SD as per inform by the AD. BTW the DSSD is a 'V' series not a 'Y'.... hope it clear all the doubts.

Comment

Thanks Bro Mario for your kind update.....

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X