Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Security features of new Alpha-numeric Subs

Guys,

I understand that that the serial numbers engraved between the lugs are a standard feature of Rolex watches even though Rolex have added a chapter ring. My question here is if they have retained this security feature on the newer alphanumeric sub?

In case anyone is interested in this info, this was what I found out after calling RSC. I was informed that most new watches with Chapter Ring comes with only the serial number on the chapter ring and will not have it engrave inbetween the lugs at the 6 o'clock area. However earlier or random batches of the watch with Chapter Ring might still come with serial numbers engraving at the lugs area.

Comment

Originally posted by senate747 View Post
      In case anyone is interested in this info, this was what I found out after calling RSC. I was informed that most new watches with Chapter Ring comes with only the serial number on the chapter ring and will not have it engrave inbetween the lugs at the 6 o'clock area. However earlier or random batches of the watch with Chapter Ring might still come with serial numbers engraving at the lugs area.
      I was told of the same things with regards to the "Chapter ring"(now i know what that is call) engraving and no more lugs engraving or green sticker when I got an Air-king for my seniors from an AD earlier this year.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Iceheller View Post
        I was told of the same things with regards to the "Chapter ring"(now i know what that is call) engraving and no more lugs engraving or green sticker when I got an Air-king for my seniors from an AD earlier this year.
        I checked this out after I noticed the aphanumeric Sub my friend just bought came with only a chapter ring but the Sub LV that I had have both the chapter ring and the lugs engraving. It's sort of confusing..

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
        Working...
        X