Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• submariner ceramic

hi,

May i know if anyone bought the new rolex submariner ceramic? does the watch have a hologram sticker behind like other rolex watches do?

I think the green hologram sticker is not longer a feature of a new ROLEX watch since after 2007.
    The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

icic...thks...because i have been researching on the internet on how to differentiate between a real sub and a replica...seems like the new sub ceramic has a lot of differences from the older versions..

Comment

"A lot of" differences. Reasonable enough I guess. But from a (not very far) distance, both of them look almost similar
        The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

haha...ya from far..looks almost the same...yesterday i just got a black sub ceramic and the shop seller told me that the new batch of sub's selling price will increase..i wonder if it is true or not...

i think there is a huge demand for the subs but low supply locally

Comment

Congratz then . I think these price increases on watches have become a 'habit' of sort lately . Yes it may be possible. The ROLEX Submariner has always been the more popular model of the brand, or as a matter of fact, among the luxury watch brands. Furthermore, the supply for ROLEX sports models have been traditionally low as compared to their klassik models. With the speed of such price increases, I guess I'll have to save up for another decade or so to be able to afford another brand new watch .
            The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

same here, i guess i have to save up too

Comment

i think mainly younger generation start to buy rolex and Sub is our 1st choice. whaa
                anyway bro, how much you buy? i thought no more stock liao from local AD? you got it from Bencoolen there?

Comment

i got it for 10k...at Eastern watch...at lucky plaza there...any reviews from the shop?

Comment

oh ya...anyway...before i set my decision on the eastern watch...i been to bencoolen there too....only one new sub is left...the rest are older pre own subs...the price quoted for the brand new sub is 10.1k..

Comment

Originally posted by jflye View Post
                      i got it for 10k...at Eastern watch...at lucky plaza there...any reviews from the shop?
                      hi,
                      the one u got it from there is it brand new and is the black dial?

Comment

Shld chk it out @ Watch Arena. Current the Black Sub-C their r selling ard 9.7k !
                        If u r sincere buyer mayb can get a bit more $ deduction, that depend in yr nego skill : )

http://www.watcharena.com.sg
                        New ROLEXY on the Blog

Wishlist
                        1) Yach-Master (16622)
                        2) Explorer II - Black/White (216570)
                        3) Submariner TTc (116613LB)

Madness
                        The ITCH is getting worse & incurable

Repentance
                        I let go my beloved U-Series Sub (16610) for the newcomers.

Comment

Originally posted by Lexushowroom View Post
                          Shld chk it out @ Watch Arena. Current the Black Sub-C their r selling ard 9.7k !
                          If u r sincere buyer mayb can get a bit more $ deduction, that depend in yr nego skill : )

http://www.watcharena.com.sg
                          9,7k is quite a good price,but not the best yet.
                          I can get it under 9.5k.

Comment

Just got my 116610LV from oversea AD. After getting my tax refund, the watch cost me S$8,900... Damn happy...

Comment

Originally posted by deslene View Post
                              Just got my 116610LV from oversea AD. After getting my tax refund, the watch cost me S$8,900... Damn happy...
                              So happy for you.
                              Current Collection :

1) Rolex YG White Mother of Pearl Roman Dial Datejust 16018 (8 mil Serial)

2) Rolex YG Black Computer Roman Dial Datejust 16238 (L Serial)

3) Rolex TT Blue Submariner 16613LB (M Serial)

4) Rolex YG Red Vignette DayDate 18038 (8 mil Serial)

5) Rolex PT Pinkish White MOP DayDate 18206 (A Serial)

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X