Face of my DSSD has a small chip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Face of my DSSD has a small chip

Just bought my DSSD , not more than a month, a brand new watch. But today just realised maybe when dont know when , the face has a small chip. Has been taking really good care of it when wearing ........

Can any kind soul advise me what can be done to it and what is the damage. Thanks in advance ....

I am referring to crystal.thanks

Comment

If it bothers you too much, get it changed at the ROLEX Service Centre (RSC). Pls check the price with the RSC. It's just a call away. Otherwise, live with it until more wear-and-tear signs show up so that when you send it in for servicing subsequently, you can do it in a package.
      The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

AS mine is an DSSD, she quoted close to $400 for my watch . Hi Nim, you mean after replacement , the "S" is there . What is the purpose, you mean I cannot get back the the originial crystal ..

Comment

Hi Nim, FYI , I went to RSC yesterday. I think all crystal now do not come with a small 'S' on the laser etched coronet at 6oclock. It will be like the original crystal , as informed by the staff

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
          Working...
          X