BLUE illum on latest series...?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BLUE illum on latest series...?

Apart from DSSD n Sub... Any other sports series with the blueIllum??

Ex-es: 116660 Dssd, 14060M NDsub, 1500 OysterDate, 16220 DJ, 116400 Milgauss, iWC IW371918 Aquatimer ChronoTi
    dreamzZ 2013 YG-116528 & AP RO 15300

The new Explorer II 42mm comes with blue Chromalight too.

Comment

Kinda wishing the new gmts will have it too.....blue illum on a half gold gmtC would sure look GREAT hahaa

Ex-es: 116660 Dssd, 14060M NDsub, 1500 OysterDate, 16220 DJ, 116400 Milgauss, iWC IW371918 Aquatimer ChronoTi
      dreamzZ 2013 YG-116528 & AP RO 15300

Comment

I believe you. I tried that once on a watch and it appeared like this too.

The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Originally posted by alvin89
          really le, seriously, i ask my mother come see, she also says the sub is green light, until when we use camera, then in photo we saw blue light ........ u dont believe u come see...
          Of the three primary colours, the human eye is more sensitive to green light than both red and blue light?

Comment

dude...i also face the same issue as u...dun look blue in naked eyes...blue under camera or uv light

Comment

woah..i not sure about this though..it is not exactly green green....its a mix of greenish blue to naked eye...not exactly the bluish blue like what we see on the DSSD...anyone else got the same exp as us? anyway alvin, where u got ur sub?

Comment

anyway..u can go youtube and find vids on the illum of our sub C

Comment

hmmm...what i saw from the videos are cyan appearance for sub C but green for older subs...maybe u want to try looking at the videos to ease ur doubts?

Comment

Originally posted by alvin89
                    really le, seriously, i ask my mother come see, she also says the sub is green light, until when we use camera, then in photo we saw blue light ........ u dont believe u come see...
                    Your Rolex is playing tricks on you.... time to give it a beating
                    ROLEX.

Comment

Comparing DSSD, sub c and explorer 2 42mm, I noteced the blue lume for sub c is the brightest follow by DSSD and weakest explorer 2. Anyone have same experience or is it my eyes playing tricks on me. Is there such a think that for different models differrent grades of lumes are used?

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X