Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How much would a local AD Rolex Yacht Master 2012 (Model Ref: 116622) cost ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much would a local AD Rolex Yacht Master 2012 (Model Ref: 116622) cost ?

Hi,

I am looking to buy my first rolex and is looking at the 40mm Rolex Yacht Master, Dial:Blue. May i know how much will i be looking at if i buy it locally and if any kind bros out there can point me to the shop that can give good discount?

Cost of Local AD Rolex Yacht Master 2012

I am looking to buy my first rolex and is looking at the 40mm Rolex Yacht Master 2012 (Model Ref:116622) . May i know how much will i be looking at if i buy it locally and if any kind bros out there can point me to the shop that can give good discount?

Comment

Local AD Retail price of Yacht Master 2012 (Model Ref: 116622)

I am looking to buy my first rolex and is looking at the 40mm Rolex Yacht Master 2012 (Model Ref:116622). May i know how much will i be looking at if i buy it locally and if any kind bros out there can point me to the shop that can give good discount?

Comment

Usually, new models will reach Singapore 2nd half of the year. It won't come so soon. So the price will only be known when the stocks arrive. And most probably, new models may come with a premium price (supply vs demands). Since there is premium, there won't be any discounts. If you want discounts, either you get it overseas (with discounts from AD or tax refunds or good exchange rate etc) or wait for a few months or years till the demands go down or the watch is not gaining any more popularity.

Originally posted by SWL View Post
        I am looking to buy my first rolex and is looking at the 40mm Rolex Yacht Master 2012 (Model Ref:116622). May i know how much will i be looking at if i buy it locally and if any kind bros out there can point me to the shop that can give good discount?

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
        Working...
        X