Current Explorer 2 (white or black) with orange GMT hand

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Current Explorer 2 (white or black) with orange GMT hand

I have been keen on Explorer 2 (white dial) since it was launched last year. I am planning to buy but have a few questions as I never own an Explorer.

1) What's the retailed price for both white or black dial?
    2) What's the current typical discounts from local AD?
    3) Is this model losing it's popularity? Or over supplied? I noticed some sellers are selling close to 9k, even some second hand retailers offer 9.3k.

The RRP for this model should be $10,360 for both variants. That's if the price hasn't increased.

I'm not sure if there is even discount at the moment since some ADs are still selling above the RRP.

IMO, I think you are making a relevant observation on its popularity. I've also realized that the pricing seems to have slid down quite a bit as compared to when it first came. Wait for a little while more and see comes out of it. I think history is going to repeat itself
    The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Originally posted by breitling77 View Post
      I have been keen on Explorer 2 (white dial) since it was launched last year. I am planning to buy but have a few questions as I never own an Explorer.

1) What's the retailed price for both white or black dial?
      2) What's the current typical discounts from local AD?
      3) Is this model losing it's popularity? Or over supplied? I noticed some sellers are selling close to 9k, even some second hand retailers offer 9.3k.
      This is all through SG-ROC already.... most hast] been raised my myself.
      1. 10360, same.
      2. o discount.
      3. Just readily avail, both here and in AD's Ive seen prices as low as 8.8K
      ROLEX.

Comment

Some ad's are selling at list price of 10360 now but no discount.
        I don't think that the popularity is waning but just that the initial demand had probably been met.
        Waiting for price to slide was a mistake I made when I was eyeing on the dssd. Although price slid a little but rolex raised prices so in the end still above my budget then.

Grey dealers and some online offerings are cheap cos of where they source it from. I was told that you can get an x2 just below sgd8k in certain parts of Europe.
        I don't have enuf watches but I will stop buying now!
        http://roguehogticktock.blogspot.sg/

Comment

Thanks for the information, guys! I do like the Explorer 2 white dial, perhaps I have to arrange my list as the price from second hand dealer or seller seems reasonable. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by breitling77 View Post
            Thanks for the information, guys! I do like the Explorer 2 white dial, perhaps I have to arrange my list as the price from second hand dealer or seller seems reasonable. Thanks
            The local AD's are starting to discount bro.... not by much but I got mine at $10.2K a week ago ( still a saving for me ) but watch out for the price rise of expected 5-7% next week
            ROLEX.

Comment

hmmm i was told by my AD rolex control all the prices by max 5% Discount?
              Current Watches :
              1.) IWC Port chrono

Comment

Originally posted by simeone View Post
                Discount varies with models.
                I don't have enuf watches but I will stop buying now!
                http://roguehogticktock.blogspot.sg/

Comment

Originally posted by simeone View Post
                  Can easily get 13% of datejusts.... I don't think it's Rolex ( or other brands ) either... saying that is a salesman's trick.

Regards,

Ex salesman.... hahahaha
                  ROLEX.

Comment

try eastern watches @ lucky plaza

Comment

Originally posted by dark_divine1218 View Post
                      try eastern watches @ lucky plaza
                      Eastern Watch does not carry Rolex.
                      My Latest Baby... Rolex 116613LN
                      My Other Babies... Rolex 16220, Titoni 707-306

Comment

Depends on which ADs, I used to get 10% for sport and 15% for DJ.
                        Rolex - SUB 116610LV /SUB 116610LN / DSSD 116660 / GMT2C 116710 / Lady DJ 178274
                        Others - Tag Heuer F1 Lady Ceramic
                        / Longines Quartz / Lanvin Quartz

Comment

Originally posted by the_e_ones View Post
                          Eastern Watch does not carry Rolex.
                          went there the other day , was looking at their explorer 2 with orange hands....all the sales person are aunties and uncles.

Comment

im just describing the shop sales person....indeed they are very frenly and helpful....

Comment

Presently, still able to secure a 10% for sport (any SS sports model) from local AD?
                              If convenient, kindly PM me which local AD is that.
                              Thanks

Originally posted by 3kingdom View Post
                              Depends on which ADs, I used to get 10% for sport and 15% for DJ.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X